sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook to appleh8r

Mod

to appleh8r

Re: LOL @ Roger's & Bell's Pathetic Radio Ad

That site was not put up by the gov't ... it is a propaganda site of the CPC. (See we are doing good for the country - re-elect us)

Ramin
Premium Member
join:2011-05-14

Ramin to sbrook

Premium Member

to sbrook
It's been so many years that these 3 big idiots have been enjoying Canada divided by 3 and peacefully. That is, at some point, they figured they should accept the other 2 sharing our $$.

What is going to happen is that there will be another big idiot from US joining the party and certainly the first 3 hate that. None of them likes to be forced to make less than what they've been making.

So, at some point in future, one of the 1st big 3 morons will want to make more $$ to keep their fat shareholders happy. So, they will have to begin stealing others' subscribers. The only solution to that is to lower their rates.

And the rest is obvious.

Then again, I hope this is not my wishful thinking!

Either way, as soon as Verizon shows up, it is my duty to switch even if they charge me more than what I'm paying!

I just want to teach the big 3 idiots a lesson they never forget!

LOL

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

What will is likely to happen is Robellus will INCREASE their rates until someone new appears, and then will "compete" by lowering them. Much the way grocery stores do a price rise ... they'll call their normal price a "sale price" and after the sale, push it up.

The current idea of competition is not to outdo your competitors.
the cerberus
join:2007-10-16
Richmond Hill, ON

the cerberus

said by sbrook:

What will is likely to happen is Robellus will INCREASE their rates until someone new appears, and then will "compete" by lowering them. Much the way grocery stores do a price rise ... they'll call their normal price a "sale price" and after the sale, push it up.

The current idea of competition is not to outdo your competitors.

That is exactly the same as the Best Buy/Futureshop tactic.
Everything is inflated in price right before every sale.
Every sale is really just regular price at Canadacomputers/NCIX/Any reasonable electronics store.

I just enjoy how scared Robellus is about Verizon entering the market, spending large sums of money trying to trick us into not letting them in.
They know they are going to have to lower prices to compete, and they are not happy.