spc
Search similar:

uniqs

CallerNOID
@verizon.net

CallerNOID

Anon

[FiOS Phone] Caller ID Blank During Call Waiting - Intermittent

I have an intermittent problem that is very frustrating. Often when I am in the middle of a call, and another person tries to call me, my caller id display shows up as unknown even when the person has not blocked their caller id and it is someone know to me, like a family member. It seems that the id signal is getting corrupted or interrupted but it only happens randomly, not any one specific time or day or person. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know of a fix? I have had this since Fios Digital Voice was first installed 2 years ago, and it happens on many of my phones and many different call waiting caller id boxes.
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

PJL

Re: [FiOS Phone] Caller ID Blank During Call Waiting - Intermitt

said by CallerNOID :

I have an intermittent problem that is very frustrating. Often when I am in the middle of a call, and another person tries to call me, my caller id display shows up as unknown even when the person has not blocked their caller id and it is someone know to me, like a family member. It seems that the id signal is getting corrupted or interrupted but it only happens randomly, not any one specific time or day or person. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know of a fix? I have had this since Fios Digital Voice was first installed 2 years ago, and it happens on many of my phones and many different call waiting caller id boxes.

Are you getting the phone number and "unknown" as the caller? This means caller's phone number and name is not in the Verizon Caller ID database, but the number is received. Is this what you are seeing?