Irmo, SC

1 edit

1 recommendation

Koil to TBBroadband

Premium Member

to TBBroadband

Re: 800Mhz LTE more important over the next year

said by TBBroadband:

Just because they have a new owner does NOT mean its a different company. You can put lipstick on the pig all you want, but it does NOT change them. the same mgt in the US is still in control and will be until Softbank decides to change them or sell them when they see that there isn't a thing they can do with the current Mgt that Sprint's BoD should have replaced YEARS ago with someone that could actually run a company. And the transition? Dan should have done that LONG ago and should have moved to build out the network instead of still funneling money into a company just to be an MVNO and still is the MVNO. Sprint only understands how to resell a network to others (MNVE) and how to be a MNVO themselves. I still stand behind the remarks of Sprint will end the unlimited data as their current ads hint at and will never turn out to be any real threat to the other 2 larger carriers- let alone a threat to T-Mobile. Sprint is basically toast and it should have gone to a private investment company to really turn things around.

I'm willing to bet you $1 that Sprint will still be here next year, and the year after that and the year after that. Look, evidently they screwed you over at some point, and I am sure they're sorry for that, but your opinion is purely just that, and a biased one.

Their customer service over the last 3 years has improved markedly. I've never had a bad situation, and run into a few tech issues that they were able to help me out with. They've been more than helpful on my billing, and a few other issues we had.

Their coverage where I live is spot on (I know they're not everywhere, but NONE OF THEM ARE EVERYWHERE), and they work for me. Karl has been banging the doom drum of their unlimited data going down the tube for years (Just you wait and see....wait...keep waiting...it's coming...annnnnny minute now) and it still hasn't happened, and now that they have a cash infusion, you're saying they're headed DOWNhill? No way....brush the chip off your shoulder and realize that they've done a lot of work internally and are a good company. I've had my issues with them (and still do, no LTE here in SC yet), but I've been with ATT & CING and I assure you, their customer service was absolutely no better, and coverage wasn't all that great here, except along I95.

User experience goes a long way, but I think you need to realize when a company has made strides to change, which Sprint has, and it's working.
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband

Just because you have no problems with them doesn't mean others do not. The fact is, regardless of the cash, Spent will NEVER be the company they once was. Have you recently read the posts on the FB and twitter accounts? Go read the 500,000 posts on customers complaining about services. voice doesn't work where it did last month, texts not being delivered, getting slammed with the same text messages for days on end and yet Sprint has no answers just says "wait for our new network". It gets old. And I never said they were going any where. I said in order for it to improve they need new MGT and Dan is NOT it. And JD Power hardly is any room for saying they're "improving" because customers say they are. JD Powers is nothing but a paid marketing company.

And their own ads hit at unlimited data going away. Why else would you sell your customers "unlimited life time data" if it was never going any where? Oh wait this is coming from the company that charged you to keep your services on a network that they were made to operate for an extra month or two. They gotta make $$ some how, including that extra $3 fee for services that others have posted about. But wait, I'm sure they take care of that for you. Since you have no problems with them.
DarnellP
join:2004-10-12
Las Vegas, NV

DarnellP to Koil

to Koil
said by Koil:

I'm willing to bet you $1 that Sprint will still be here next year, and the year after that and the year after that. Look, evidently they screwed you over at some point, and I am sure they're sorry for that, but your opinion is purely just that, and a biased one.

Exactly. You just have to put kyle's rantings in perspective and recognize them for the nonsense that they generally are.