All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

rngmstr25
@clearwire-wmx.net

rngmstr25

Anon

[General] Quincy, MA signal issues?

Anyone else in the Quincy area experiencing problems? For the past 3 months, the 4G doesn't work. We go to3G.
I have reported.
Any other suggestions?
I like to stream Netflix movies and shows and I'm going through withdrawal...

xrayman
join:2008-12-09
Kansas City

xrayman

As I recall Quincy is one of the placeholder locations for Clearwire, just to keep the FCC happy. Most likely not much priority to keep it operating at this point. I don't believe Clearwire is putting much into any of the WiMax system at this time. My connection speed has slowed down after the big Sprint/Clear buyout.

You may want to hold onto that Clear account if it has unlimited 4G usage. Just a chance it will get grandfathered into a much better system when Clear/Sprint lights up the new Clear LTE network, most likely in 2014.

whfsdude
Premium Member
join:2003-04-05
Washington, DC

whfsdude

Premium Member

said by xrayman:

You may want to hold onto that Clear account if it has unlimited 4G usage. Just a chance it will get grandfathered into a much better system when Clear/Sprint lights up the new Clear LTE network, most likely in 2014.

I have actually seen network improvements here (DC). It could be that many of Sprint's customers that had WiMax devices are now upgrading to LTE devices.