share rss forum feed

miKnutty

join:2013-07-31
Niagara Falls, ON
Reviews:
·Bell Sympatico

Area Availability?

Hey everyone,

So recently my family has been looking at moving into a new location outside of the city of Niagara Falls, to a more rural location in NOTL. I've been to multiple internet providers to see if one of their locations of interest can receive high speed internet from either cable or DSL. TekSavvy seems to be one of the few providers that actually says they can service this area from me inputting the postal code into availability tab on their website. Now, I wanted to make sure, being that I am a gamer and I love to stream when I play, that this address can FOR SURE receive one of the higher end packages in either cable or DSL(#1 choice due to higher upload speeds). I was wondering if anyone from TekSavvy could shed some light on this for me?

Postal code is L0S1J0 i believe the address is either 1091 or 1093 Line 9 Road, NOTL. I have to double check.

Another quick question I had as well is, I've noticed Cogeco doing upgrades in our area of Niagara that are supposed to come into effect Aug 5th for 10Mbps upload on cable. I was wondering if that is going to happen with TekSavvy as well.

Thanks in advance guys,

Michael

mmx4000

join:2010-02-16
Ottawa, ON
Good rule of thumb, whatever Bell and/or Cogeco can provide to your address, Teksavvy can as well. To get an accurate answer, you can call either Bell, Cogeco, or Teksavvy directly and see what's offered.

TSI Marty
Premium
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON
kudos:5
reply to miKnutty
If you would like to post in here »TekSavvy Direct I can help you out and give you some answers.

Martin