Re: [Rant] Trying to get new speeds on Business

Yes depending on the market, mine its now $89.95 or $109.95

pflog
Bueller? Bueller?
Premium,MVM
join:2001-09-01
El Dorado Hills, CA
kudos:3
You're out of luck. I wanted to do the same thing here, but the promotional price for 50/10 is in specific markets. Not going to happen, sorry.
--
"I drank what?" -Socrates

Edrick
I aspire to tell the story of a lifetime
Premium
join:2004-09-11
Woburn, MA
The problem isn't that the price isn't in my market it's that comcast is screwdge and basically they're forcing me to stay in my old speed package which they no longer offer. Basically they're refusing to let me get the new speeds unless I either pay $200 a month until November when my contract is up or I have to wait until November and then I can get the new price / package. It's not an issue of not having the optoion / price they said my only option is to pay an ETF or wait.

Basically they want to screw me over, make me pay more for a speed that's no longer offered and in fact the 50/10 is $5 less than what I pay now.
--
Edrick Smith
Independent Film & Broadcast Producer
»edricksmith.com

pflog
Bueller? Bueller?
Premium,MVM
join:2001-09-01
El Dorado Hills, CA
kudos:3
said by Edrick:

and in fact the 50/10 is $5 less than what I pay now.

The other things, I see your point. But this one, no it's not. Or is your area included in those promotions?
--
"I drank what?" -Socrates

Edrick
I aspire to tell the story of a lifetime
Premium
join:2004-09-11
Woburn, MA
Our area is in the promotion the lady was all set to throw the switch and put us on 50/10 for 89.95/month until the system refused to let her renew our contract.