reply to TSI Marc

Re: Goodbye and thaks for all the bits

So your people are lying to me AND it takes 5 days to do anything. /fp

jmarlatt2

join:2006-09-20
Chatham, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable

TSI is at the mercy of Rogers, bell, cogeco, etc when it comes to these things. It's stupid that if you wanted rogers or cogeco Internet they'll hop right on it and you'll get it done in no time, somehow there is a delay for all iisp work.

If you have Internet through the teleco and need service it's next day usually for my area, but they make all iisp customers wait a week or more usually, and then still mess everything up.

Guess this is ther way of competing.

If there is no reason for these delays the crtc should step up and do something.

The Mongoose

join:2010-01-05
Toronto, ON
reply to scottan

The "2 days" you keep hearing is the amount of time it takes Rogers to even READ anything Teksavvy sends them. That's why all of this is so miserable. Your experience will be similar with any other third-party provider, sadly. It's all part of Rogers' efforts to get people to return to their overpriced, low-cap service.

TSI Jonathan
Premium
join:2011-08-24
canada
kudos:10

1 recommendation

reply to scottan

Hi scottan,

As stated by others under your posts, it usually is up to 48 hours for Rogers to reply to any of our request with confirmations.

Since the floods and the bad storms, they had all efforts put into that + our many requests for speeds changes that we are receiving as we switch to aggregated on top of all the day-to-day requests that we send them (new installs, transfers, move orders, cancellations, modem swaps, etc). We are pushing reminders to the contact center floor and have adjusted our activation time lines this week to reflect this delay. Very sorry that you were not made aware of this but we have put all efforts possible to inform our customers the best way possible and we will continue to do so as we go into our busy back to school season.

Thank you,

TSI Jonathan
--
E-Services Team Leader
Authorized TSI employee - Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

bbbc

join:2001-10-02
NorthAmerica
kudos:2
Reviews:
·FreedomPop

said by TSI Jonathan :

Since the floods and the bad storms, they had all efforts put into that + our many requests for speeds changes that we are receiving as we switch to aggregated on top of all the day-to-day requests that we send them

What's Videotron's problem? Did Quebec get flooded too? 2 to 3 weeks is BS.

--
Consumerist.com | Consumers Union

koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW

join:2005-01-08
East York, ON
Reviews:
·VMedia
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to scottan

said by scottan:

So your people are lying to me AND it takes 5 days to do anything. /fp

I don't think they lied, because the normal ROGERS turn around was 48 hours... but it seems ROGERS has changed this to 5 days now. The CRTC needs to set rules to ensure ROGERS and TPIA customers are treated the same, equal, and fairly.

TSI Jonathan
Premium
join:2011-08-24
canada
kudos:10
reply to bbbc

Here's one of the reasons it's that far behind now -> »www.torontosun.com/2012/07/01/ju···n-quebec

Old article but it's true, born and raised in Quebec myself, I know all about the National Moving Day.

We've had some delays with them before but the delays always hit a bigger speed bump once Canada Day comes around. They were even delayed for their own customers couple weeks back (I'm not even sure if it's still ongoing for them). We've been informed that they are working at bettering themselves. In the meantime we keep doing our best to keep our customers aware and happy.
--
E-Services Team Leader
Authorized TSI employee - Teksavvy Solutions Inc.