dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
« otaCBS »
This is a sub-selection from Time to switch to satellite?

W8ASA
Biet Noi Tieng Viet Khong?
join:2000-07-31
Dayton, OH
·Time Warner Cable

W8ASA

Rebate? How Much? I asked TWC rep and...

she had no idea at all, and had to ask a supervisor to even find out what I was talking about. Time Warner is blocking channels for which I pay EXTRA every month! I blame both companies, but TW is my provider, so they get most of the blame automatically because they are the ones who cut off the access.

Camelot One
MVM
join:2001-11-21
Bloomington, IN

3 recommendations

Camelot One

MVM

said by W8ASA:

I blame both companies, but TW is my provider, so they get most of the blame automatically because they are the ones who cut off the access.

And if Time Warner cave's to CBS's grossly inflated fees, Time Warner will be the one you blame when your rates go up. So what exactly would you have them do?
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband to W8ASA

to W8ASA
You must not understand anything. TWC did NOT cut off anything, once again KARL has a misleading headline. CBS CUT off those stations. TWC can NOT carry them without an agreement. By doing so CBS could and would SUE TWC and guess what, you would NEVER get those. Tell TWC to take them off your bill for the time being if it is such a big deal to you. but in the meantime go call and bitch to CBS about your issues NOT to TWC. But if you want to switch to DirecTV, have fun when they don't play and you lose those networks for a good 3+ months like before with them.
TBBroadband

TBBroadband to Camelot One

to Camelot One
He just wants to bitch about it. He doesn't understand how it works.
« otaCBS »
This is a sub-selection from Time to switch to satellite?