spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

cholland62

@bhn.net

[Tampa] Whole House DVRs not Communicating

I have two WHDVRs, but only one can see the other. I have power cycled both DVRs but still only one can see the recorded shows on the other box. I have called BHN but the folks on the phone can do nothing for me but make an appointment for a service call. My previous experience with the service techs is they just replace the boxes and do no troubleshooting to resolve the issue.

Does my WHDVR issue sound like it can be resolved without replacing the boxes?
I don't want to loose the hours of recorded programs.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153
said by cholland62 :

I have two WHDVRs, but only one can see the other. I have power cycled both DVRs but still only one can see the recorded shows on the other box. I have called BHN but the folks on the phone can do nothing for me but make an appointment for a service call. My previous experience with the service techs is they just replace the boxes and do no troubleshooting to resolve the issue.

Does my WHDVR issue sound like it can be resolved without replacing the boxes?
I don't want to loose the hours of recorded programs.

This cannot be fixed over the phone or via the forums...either way I need to get a tech out. While you may have thought they did no troubleshooting they actually did....so open a direct forums thread here »Bright House Networks Direct include your modem MAC so I can pulll account data and I will get you scheduled.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~