spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Gail

@bhn.net
reply to nyrfan9

Re: [TV] SHOWTIME going or GONE from BH????

This latest Showtime/CBS debacle is the final straw for me. BH did not have to cancel Showtime during contract negotiations.
The service is not reliable; Internet signal drops frequently, which takes out the phone of course. We have macro blocking on all channels. I've had service out at least 15 times over the years, to no avail.

Time for a change....

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:146

said by Gail :

This latest Showtime/CBS debacle is the final straw for me. BH did not have to cancel Showtime during contract negotiations.
The service is not reliable; Internet signal drops frequently, which takes out the phone of course. We have macro blocking on all channels. I've had service out at least 15 times over the years, to no avail.

Time for a change....

You managed to come here to complain about the CBS issue without all the facts no less and yet you have never used the services available to you through me to get it fixed...very odd indeed.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~