FiReSTaRT
Premium
join:2010-02-26
Canada
Reviews:
·Velcom
reply to DrugTito

Re: UPS - APC

I spent the extra bucks and got the CyberPower 1000AVR »www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/···atId=234 I think it was some crazy sale for $90 or $100. Was enough to keep a Cellpipe, an RT-N16, an sb5101, a tl-1043nd a computer with 2 hard drives (1 was ssd) and a 24" monitor running for close to 30min until power got restored and still had some juice left. Not a bad investment. With a 1000VA UPS you could probably keep going throughout a major power outage.
--
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.
—George Bernard Shaw

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
The thing that irks me a lot of the time with UPS boxes is some adverts don't indicate how many sockets run off the battery and how many are surge protected. It might seem to be a minor point unless you really need more sockets on the battery than you do for surge. Why they don't make dedicated all battery units I just don't know. To me its the difference between buying one unit or two.
--

!- From the mind located in the shadows of infinity -!
Nine.Zero.Burp.Nine.Six
Twitter = @TwiztedZero
Chat = irc.teksavvy.ca