Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tm255

join:2010-09-22
Asheville, NC
reply to tm255

Re: [Other] Charter rant -- really, what is the problem at Chart

well it is disappointing, but not surprising, to find out that i am not an outlier.

i really am baffled at what is going on with Charter. the reps are always very polite, and have similar deliveries, so they have obviously received some kind of training. but the consistent cluelessness, and i hate to say this but outright lying, are to me astounding.

the feature that used to exist here of direct forum contact with Charter reps was great. i got solutions several times that way very effectively. there was one rep, i think his name was jason, that was really outstanding.

i had not considered going to the local office. that involves driving time, standing in line, etc. but maybe it can be a last resort.

i have threatened this many times but this week am actually having direcTV come out and evaluate installation. there are some challenges re dish placement otherwise i think i would have gone the sat TV route a few years ago. UVerse availability on my street was supposed to be "imminent" 2 years ago but still not happening.
Expand your moderator at work

whoaru99

join:2003-12-17
reply to tm255

Re: [Other] Charter rant -- really, what is the problem at Chart

said by tm255:

well it is disappointing, but not surprising, to find out that i am not an outlier.

i really am baffled at what is going on with Charter. the reps are always very polite, and have similar deliveries, so they have obviously received some kind of training. but the consistent cluelessness, and i hate to say this but outright lying, are to me astounding.

UVerse availability on my street was supposed to be "imminent" 2 years ago but still not happening.

In the interest of fairness, have you also voiced concern on the appropriate forum or to the provider about that apparent lie?

tm255

join:2010-09-22
Asheville, NC
Yes.