spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DieEIG

@199.19.94.x

Need to replace VPS/Reller servers due to EIG (HG) implosion

With the implosion of Hostgator at the hands of EIG a once stable host has died..

I need to replace my reseller and VPS servers there. I am probably looking to split the VPS into one for one dedicated task and another for standard LAMP type tasks. And a standard LAMP reseller.

Currently use a Alumunium Reseller and a Level 4 VPS

I've considered site5 and knownhost, but other sites like WHT give them bad reviews. Others don't match up to specs as I have now.

Looking to:

VPS #1

FULL LAMP to use php etc. for scripting
with MTA installed ready to go to use mail BASH command

Permit IceCast2 Audio Server w/ MP3 & OGG REQUIRED.

NOTE: This is NOT MUSIC! This is audio from other sources, with out copyright. I don't wish to outline the audio as I don't wish to alert possible comeptitors of issues with our servers. There is no copyright issues involved.

Port 8000 open on all iptables/firewalls/routers/switches
FULL 100% ROOT SSH ACCESS
Managed 100% - I negotiable on this if Ubuntu 12.04 Long Term Support is an option, but CentOS = 100% Managed.

Access to VM control panel

If this is CentOS then yum install needs to be able to:
yum install libvorbis.x86_64 libvorbis-devel.x86_64 vorbis-tools.x86_64 libogg.x86_64 libogg-devel.x86_64 speex.x86_64 speex-devel.x86_64

Also libxml2/libxlst must be properly symlynked and the proper version provided, 2.6.26 or greater

If you can migrate an existing Parallels VZ Container to a new server, lets talk!

Backups OFFSITE, weekly.

Multiple DC offerings on the EAST COAST so I can setup standbys...

Near Pittsburgh PA or even in KPIT would be great!

NO FLORIDA DC's! ! ! PERIOD!

Support:

Ticket system, response in 30 mins or less
Phone
Forums

NO )@(*$!)(*$)!*$) chat systems!

The following are negotiable, and not exactly required...

Discount for two or more of the exact same server in different DC's.

FAILOVER between above servers. ie: if server1.domain.invalid is down, then the IP resolved points to server2.domain.invalid seamlessly

LINUX ONLY HOSTS! ! ! NO hyper-v!

VPS #2 -

Full LAMP
PEAR
CGI
Perl
CURL
fsockopen etc. in php
CPanel/WHM
Imagemagik/GD
IonCubeloader
SpamAssasin
Horde
Zend Loader
WHMCS License on at least 1 domain included, preferably, or upto $5/month
Secure ftp for clients ftps,or sftp,

Apache 2.4.x or better with PFS security enabled and setup,
BEAST Mitigated for above
Generic Server wide SSL cert

100% FULL MANAGED.

Full 100% ROOT SSH ACCESS

FULL 100% SSH ACCESS ALL RESELLER CLIENTS by default, can disable via WHM Package if I choose per packages

Access to VM control panel

EMail with default SSL/TLS for POP3/IMAP and INCOMING SMTP!

meaning that my clients can use SSL/TLS on POP3/IMAP to SECURELY DOWNLOAD EMAIL! SECURE SMTP should be offered and preffered over standard plain text SMTP.I actually would prefer it if NON SSL/TLS POP3/IMAP was DISABLED! I would love to do the same for SMTP but that doesn't seem to be the default for most right now.

Both must be located in EAST COAST DATA CENTERS

NO FLORIDA DC's! ! ! ! EVER NEVER! When some hurricane blows that area off the map again, I don't want to be involved.

BACKUPS, OFFSITE, WEEKLY.

Support:

Phone
Forums

Reseller

Full LAMP
PEAR
CGI
Perl
CURL
fsockopen etc. in php
CPanel/WHM
Imagemagik/GD
IonCubeloader
Zend Loader
SpamAssasin
Horde
WHMCS License on at least 1 domain included, preferably, or upto $5/month
secure ftp ftps or sftp for client uploads if client doesn't have an SSL cert, then the generic cert of th server is used

Apache 2.4.x or better with PFS security enabled and setup,
BEAST Mitigated for above
Generic Server wide SSL cert

100% FULL MANAGED.

Full 100% SSH ACCESS

FULL 100% SSH ACCESS ALL RESELLER CLIENTS by default, can disable via WHM Package if I choose per packages, I can even live with it if I have to enable it in my packages v. default on.

EMail with default SSL/TLS for POP3/IMAP and INCOMING SMTP!

meaning that my clients can use SSL/TLS on POP3/IMAP to SECURELY DOWNLOAD EMAIL! SECURE SMTP should be offered and preffered over standard plain text SMTP. I actually would prefer it if NON SSL/TLS POP3/IMAP was DISABLED! I would love to do the same for SMTP but that doesn't seem to be the default for most right now.

Transfer of existing clients, including DEDI IP and SSL customers.

EAST COAST DATA CENTERS

NO FLORIDA DC's! ! ! ! EVER NEVER! When some hurricane blows that area off the map again, I don't want to be involved.

BACKUPS, OFFSITE, WEEKLY.

Support:

Phone
Forums