Man is an animal that wants to exist.
Premium,Mod
join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard
kudos:3

1 recommendation

reply to Oleg

Re: [Praise] Amazon RMA

Yeah, I like Amazon. Had that happen with a $50 Microwave. Sent me a new one & told me to keep the old one.
--
Explore Xubuntu. Like It? Install It. [Love It]!

Oleg
Premium
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL
kudos:2

said by Santa Fe:

Yeah, I like Amazon. Had that happen with a $50 Microwave. Sent me a new one & told me to keep the old one.

WOW nice!. I am going to use my item when it arrives as a backup

Santa Fe
Premium,Mod
Freight Yard
Reviews:
·Mediacom

said by Oleg:

said by Santa Fe:

Well..... the magnetron broke on it in a week, and I guess it was cheaper for Amazon to just let me toss it locally.
--

Oleg
Premium
Birmingham, AL

1 edit

LOL. when i have looked at the message. I was asking my self. Am reading it wrong what it say's?
Anyway got the refund the next day

Oleg
Premium
Birmingham, AL
reply to Santa Fe

May i ask why you wanted to RMA the item?. As for me i have found what i was looking for in my closet with all of the other high tech toys that i have.

Santa Fe
Premium,Mod
Freight Yard
Reviews:
·Mediacom

I got it. it broke, Amazon tells me to RMA it, so I get it boxed up then get an e-mail saying never mind, we'll just send you a new one. Who knew?
--

Oleg
Premium
Birmingham, AL

said by Santa Fe:

I got it. it broke, Amazon tells me to RMA it, so I get it boxed up then get an e-mail saying never mind, we'll just send you a new one. Who knew?

That's sucks that they do not pay for the recycling

Johkal
Cool Cat
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-13
Happy Valley
kudos:9
reply to Oleg

said by Oleg:

said by Santa Fe:

I'm not understanding what is happening there:

1st you say: "I was RMAing an item to Amazon" It's understood that you received the item & want to return it.

Then you say: "I am going to use my item when it arrives as a backup"
This is confusing. You are getting a refund, so what would Amazon be shipping to you now?
--
In God we trust; all others bring data!

Oleg
Premium
Birmingham, AL

said by Johkal:

said by Oleg:

said by Santa Fe:

I'm not understanding what is happening there:

1st you say: "I was RMAing an item to Amazon" It's understood that you received the item & want to return it.

Then you say: "I am going to use my item when it arrives as a backup"
This is confusing. You are getting a refund, so what would Amazon be shipping to you now?

No. I were not trying to rip Amazon off if that's what you are implying. My intention was RMA it back to Amazon i were thinking that they would want the item RMAed back to them.

Johkal
Cool Cat
Premium,MVM
Happy Valley

No dude, look at my post again. I can't ask any clearer.

Oleg
Premium
Birmingham, AL

I were trying to say "I was about to RMA the item back."

Xioden
Premium
join:2008-06-10
Monticello, NY
kudos:1
reply to Johkal

I'm assuming it's something along the lines of if you ordered a headset and the microphone didn't work but the headphones did, you'd probably want to RMA it. If they say don't worry about it we'll just send another, you then have a backup set of headphones.

Johkal
Cool Cat
Premium,MVM
Happy Valley
reply to Oleg

I get that. I was just wondering when you said: "I am going to use my item when it arrives as a backup". It just made no sense since you already had the item. I was thinking maybe for some weird reason Amazon decided to send another one out & a refund.

Oleg
Premium
Birmingham, AL

said by Johkal:

I get that. I was just wondering when you said: "I am going to use my item when it arrives as a backup". It just made no sense since you already had the item. I was thinking maybe for some weird reason Amazon decided to send another one out & a refund.

What has happened is i have placed an order, and than later on i have found an old accessory i needed in the closet with other stuff. So i have went back online to submit RMA request for the placed order it's were the Website stated that i do not need to return the item, and they will issue a full refund.

Johkal
Cool Cat
Premium,MVM
Happy Valley

Oh my.. never mind.

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT
kudos:1
reply to Santa Fe

said by Santa Fe:

Who is that person here.. He ordered one LCD or plasma Tv but Amazon sent him two but billed for onw, tried to return the 2nd one but Amazon said keep the 2nd tv.

I don't bother using newegg anymore.. and I used to buy a lot of stuff from them.. Amazon CS is top notch, just because for on doing too many returns in a short amount of time or you can be banned from using Amazon for life.
--
It's NOT Ni-kon It's NE-KON!

LG is NOT Lifes Good It's Lucky Goldstar!