NytOwl
join:2012-09-27
canada

NytOwl to scottan

to scottan

Re: Goodbye and thanks for all the bits

said by scottan:

Oh, and to the question about my reason for needing more upload: lol

Laugh all you want, but I didn't question your reason for needing more upload. Everyone wants more upload!

I questioned your reason for seemingly needing it so urgently that you had to be so demanding and unreasonably expect to get it the very moment you asked for it. Legitimate question.
scottan
join:2007-08-04

scottan

Are you here to contribute, or to teach me a lesson. You don't get my reason for needing the upload because there's no point, you'll take whatever I give you and let me know "that's not good enough for ME". Go ahead, ask me how I know that.

BTW, for anyone else interested, thankfully TSI Jonathan is doing what he can to help.

NytOwl
join:2012-09-27
canada

NytOwl

said by scottan:

Are you here to contribute, or to teach me a lesson. You don't get my reason for needing the upload because there's no point, you'll take whatever I give you and let me know "that's not good enough for ME". Go ahead, ask me how I know that.

I am contributing. You posted your rant in a public forum, thus inherently opening yourself to questions, disagreements and ridicule for your abhorrent behavior with TSI staff. If that wasn't something you wanted, you should've posted in the direct forum, in private.

It's your prerogative if you want to keep your reasons to yourself, but that doesn't take away from your arrogant behavior. In fact, you're just further proving my point. Thank you for that.
scottan
join:2007-08-04

scottan

TSI Jonathan did what he could to push with Rogers. The new modem and new speed are both now working. Thanks guys.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

that's great to hear scottan. glad it worked out