spc
Search similar:

uniqs

MediaCon
@mchsi.com

MediaCon

Anon

bandwidth usage limits please.

Please someone tell me the breakdown of the bw usages. 1999 customer. Last upgrage was when 20/2 came to town. that was like in 2007 maybe.
Reason i ask is i keep getting calls on Bandwidth Usage. Yes my router is secured tighter'n a drum. But not 100% unhackable, none are. Thanks yet again.
And Bossy, rubber side down damnit!!!!!!!
k9iua6
join:2004-05-23
Dubuque, IA

k9iua6

150 GB for the 3 Mbps Intro/Launch
250 GB for Prime
350 GB for Prime Plus
999 GB for Ultra and Ultra Plus
But, if you haven't changed your internet service since 2007, then you should be grandfathered with unlimited. Only if you have changed your internet service recently will the limits then be enforced.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to MediaCon

Premium Member

to MediaCon
The information provided is correct.

Boss302_1970
join:2009-12-11

Boss302_1970 to MediaCon

to MediaCon
said by MediaCon :

Please someone tell me the breakdown of the bw usages. 1999 customer. Last upgrage was when 20/2 came to town. that was like in 2007 maybe.
Reason i ask is i keep getting calls on Bandwidth Usage. Yes my router is secured tighter'n a drum. But not 100% unhackable, none are. Thanks yet again.
And Bossy, rubber side down damnit!!!!!!!

they finally got you, to pony up huh? i sure hope you don't still get calls now that your biz

ceedee213
@mchsi.com

ceedee213

Anon

I got a message via browser from Mediacom today saying I had a limit of 999GB starting sept 10th but was told I was grandfathered into the unlimited data since we've had services before 2007. How can I verify this?
mrphil1
join:2009-01-02
Charleston, IL

1 edit

mrphil1

MediacomChad confirmed that info above....

Boss302_1970
join:2009-12-11

Boss302_1970 to ceedee213

to ceedee213
not anymore, they decided to change their own rules AGAIN so no more unlimited for anyone
mrphil1
join:2009-01-02
Charleston, IL

mrphil1

Before my edit, I had the link »Mediacom Forces All Users On to Metered Plans [68] comments
regarding the change posted..but then saw the comment from Chad...just 3 days before the announcement. It would appear Chad was kept in the dark...perhaps Rocco just makes any ol change on the fly! Wonder if the rules will change again in a few weeks!

MediaCon
@mchsi.com

MediaCon

Anon

With this company?? HA!!!!! they change rules like bossy changes underwear. 3 times a week lmao. seriously tho. there might be a good fraction of people migrate from MC right away, and then another 5% after first bill sticker shock. I would summize the 3% (i am in that group) that use more the 3tb's a month dont really hurt thier bandwidth at all. comcast has been selling off excess bw for cell companies for awhile. its lucrative. i would almost bet mediacom jumping on the bandwagon. wireless is overtaking wired by far.

elios
join:2005-11-15
Springfield, MO

elios

Mediacom is lucky AT&T is a total joke as its the only other option here
Dear Google come to Springfield MO and kill Mediacom
Expand your moderator at work