how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

semaj81

join:2002-08-12
Marietta, OH

Suddenlink Notification System

Anyone ever see this before?? I opened a site and noticed a message at the top of the window in a frame from Suddenlink.. Talking about an upgrade coming midnight tomorrow night for my area.. Just wanted to share if nobody has ever seen it before...

»imgur.com/zXGp7zA,1O1fikh

gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
said by semaj81:

Anyone ever see this before?? I opened a site and noticed a message at the top of the window in a frame from Suddenlink.. Talking about an upgrade coming midnight tomorrow night for my area.. Just wanted to share if nobody has ever seen it before...

»imgur.com/zXGp7zA,1O1fikh

That is very interesting. A nice idea, but I sure hope they don't try to abuse it and start to show "information" about there pay-per-view events and whatnot.
--
What the heck is a GatorKram? »www.gatorkram.com

semaj81

Marietta, OH
That's what I was thinking.. I don't use their DNS servers so this is IP address based.. Better not start advertising!!

Laker

join:2007-10-06
Belpre, OH
reply to semaj81
I have been seeing that also on a few sites. Just hope it doesn't become like you said.

How has your speed been lately. My Mother lives in Reno and her speed has been horrible, while mine in Belpre has been normal.

semaj81

Marietta, OH
said by Laker:

I have been seeing that also on a few sites. Just hope it doesn't become like you said.

How has your speed been lately. My Mother lives in Reno and her speed has been horrible, while mine in Belpre has been normal.

Honestly can't complain.. A little sluggish here and there.. but nothing like it used to be after I went to the 50M package.. I just wonder what the 'upgrade' is all about..

semaj81

Marietta, OH
reply to semaj81
I just ran a test at testmy.net ... Not too good right now it seems..

moldypickle

join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA
kudos:3
reply to semaj81
Maybe a super secret upstream speed bump?! lol

semaj81

Marietta, OH
said by moldypickle:

Maybe a super secret upstream speed bump?! lol

Not sure.. after I'm done with work I need to cycle my modem .. It feels very clunky after last nights "upgrade" ...