Anonymous
Premium Member
join:2004-06-21

Anonymous_ to PamelaTS

Premium Member

to PamelaTS

Re: [Internet] Blocking CBS Streaming Servers violates Net Neutr

said by PamelaTS:

Blocking CBS Video streaming servers is a violation of Net Neutrality.

Blocking the broadcast CBS ok that's why I use TiVo's with OTA capability. Blocking Flix and Smithsonian especially the latter when I was paying extra for that channel already that's out of line! So customers whose TV is provided via another service like Satellite are being punished for your childish TIFF with CBS.

Well I'm divorcing TWC as my TV provider and if I must I'll get a low cost VPN to go around your blockade for streaming content. Better to pay them than you.

I'll be delivering the cable cards and tuning adapters tomorrow!

DirecTV was glad to have an old 14 year customer back, with the new low profile bracket for the slimline dish some of my neighbors now have I'll be glad to be back with DirecTV, oh yes 3D TV again for NO EXTRA COST! Free NFL Extra for a YEAR and a boatload of channels that TWC doesn't carry like HDNET and HDNET-Movies.

Not crying over losing TWC TV! I mean really the TWC TV app only worked when I had TWC as my ISP also, really!

try youtube.com plenty of stolen CBS content

also if you do leave it will be great for every one else on your node since MORE bandwidth will be available to others

PamelaTS
Digital Chick
join:2004-04-20
Dallas, TX
Asus RT-AC66
HTC 5G Hub

PamelaTS

said by Anonymous_:

try youtube.com plenty of stolen CBS content

also if you do leave it will be great for every one else on your node since MORE bandwidth will be available to others

I never said I was dumping TWC ISP just TV!