spc
Search similar:

uniqs

cpsycho
join:2008-06-03
Treadeu Land

cpsycho

You mad bro?

Bill is just mad that win 8, even win 8.1 sucks so bad and practically everyone hates it.
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

1 recommendation

TBBroadband

Everyone???? Define everyone. Because many people do like it.

R4M0N
Brazilian Soccer Ownz Joo
join:2000-10-04
Glen Allen, VA

1 recommendation

R4M0N

To be fair, he said "practically everyone"... The definition of everyone is, well, everyone... The definition of practically everyone is almost everyone or such a great percentage of the total that it's more than most.

Given a large enough number of people, you can have practically everyone hating something and still have many people like it.

[removes nerd glasses and takes a breath]

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to TBBroadband

Premium Member

to TBBroadband
said by TBBroadband:

Everyone???? Define everyone. Because many people do like it.

Everyone I've talked to hates it in a traditional desktop environment. You're forced Win8 when you buy a new computer at major retailers.

I've reinstalled Windows 7 on a number of client's machines because the just couldn't take it.
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband

Again, everyone YOU know. It doesn't count the rest of the public. And much of the public actually like it. It actually has a desktop just the start menu is in tiles.
dra6o0n
join:2011-08-15
Mississauga, ON

dra6o0n to cpsycho

to cpsycho
said by cpsycho:

Bill is just mad that win 8, even win 8.1 sucks so bad and practically everyone hates it.

You do REALIZE he didn't invent Windows, but most likely bought it off of someone then bragged about it and pushed it out into the computer industry.
whozzit
join:2003-03-26
Westwood, CA

whozzit to HiVolt

to HiVolt
You got that right. I've been online with various computers since 1993... all the way back to DOS 6.22. OS's have come and gone but having Windows 8 'force fed' through my latest computer purchase (desktop) was ,once again, too much to take. It lasted about two weeks before I cut the machine back to OEM Windows 7 Ultimate x86.