share rss forum feed

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148
reply to tlg

Re: [TV] Bright House BHTV for Web Browser Now Available!

said by tlg:

Happy... Yes.

Was elated until it didn't work with my chromecast.

Was gonna ask about that since I have not tested myself since apparently everybody placed their order before I did and bought them all...any error or just no workie...
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

tlg
Premium
join:2001-08-23
Melbourne, FL
"tab projection but no audio/video

If you can cast a tab and the page shows on your TV but the video and/or audio isn't playing, this is typically caused by the use of native plug-ins, such as Silverlight or Quicktime, which are not supported."
--
twitter.com/tgaume

tlg
Premium
Melbourne, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert
Not a huge deal as the TV in my office is also my 2nd monitor. I just drag the tab to that & go full screen. Works well, just like to play with the chromecast when available.
--
twitter.com/tgaume

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
said by tlg:

Not a huge deal as the TV in my office is also my 2nd monitor. I just drag the tab to that & go full screen. Works well, just like to play with the chromecast when available.

Care to test HBO GO and any of the other anywhere products we offer? Really want to hear it and see it from a user perspective TLG.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

tlg
Premium
Melbourne, FL
I don't sub to the premiums. Really I'd be a cord cutter if it wasn't for CFN13 and FoxSports (Sunsports).
--
twitter.com/tgaume

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
said by tlg:

I don't sub to the premiums. Really I'd be a cord cutter if it wasn't for CFN13 and FoxSports (Sunsports).

LOL

tlg
Premium
Melbourne, FL
It's said all politics is local. Same can be said for news and sports. Anything nationally televised from the networks (broadcast & cable) can be found elsewhere.
--
twitter.com/tgaume