join:2007-04-15
Overland Park, KS

1 recommendation

bluedyedvd to 88615298

to 88615298

Re: 250gb limit

said by 88615298:

said by CosmicDebri:

Then why not contact that 'small subset of customers' and ask them to 'curb their behavior' or pay for a higher tier or business class?? Seems like that would be a lot less work than this big ole 'new' marketing campaign, and pissing off most of your customers, instead of irking the few you say are causing an issue??

Or just come out and admit it's just a way to milk more from the customers you have while you can?? It's becoming the new advertising. Companies, Conglomerates AND Governments admitting they are screwing us to our face and smirking because they figure we won't do anything about it....

If you're not going over the caps how are you being "milked"? You are really contradicting yourself by claiming that you are not one of those small subsets but then being mad about overages you claim you'll never reach.

today's bandwidth hogs are tomorrow average users you may not be milked today but you will be.
alarson83
join:2007-01-06
West Des Moines, IA

alarson83

said by bluedyedvd:

today's bandwidth hogs are tomorrow average users you may not be milked today but you will be.

Exactly. Does anyone have any faith that mediacom will increase the limits as average usage goes up with more people using more streaming video?

elios
join:2005-11-15
Springfield, MO

elios to bluedyedvd

to bluedyedvd
said by bluedyedvd:

said by 88615298:

said by CosmicDebri:

Then why not contact that 'small subset of customers' and ask them to 'curb their behavior' or pay for a higher tier or business class?? Seems like that would be a lot less work than this big ole 'new' marketing campaign, and pissing off most of your customers, instead of irking the few you say are causing an issue??

Or just come out and admit it's just a way to milk more from the customers you have while you can?? It's becoming the new advertising. Companies, Conglomerates AND Governments admitting they are screwing us to our face and smirking because they figure we won't do anything about it....

If you're not going over the caps how are you being "milked"? You are really contradicting yourself by claiming that you are not one of those small subsets but then being mad about overages you claim you'll never reach.

Mediacom is going to shit bricks with the new gen console games having built in Twtich TV streaming
just wait till PISSED OFF parents call wondering why there bill is double because little jonny streamed Halo all month
bluedyedvd
join:2007-04-15
Overland Park, KS

bluedyedvd to alarson83

to alarson83
I have a friend who lives in Nashville one of comcast "test" markets well last year i was trying to explain to him about how bad caps are and he was like i don't have to worry i don't download movies or do any of that illegal stuff. I don't come anywhere close to 300 gb a month. A couple months ago he calls and said he got his first warning from comcast I couldn't help but say I told you so