spc
uniqs

Ave8
join:2004-01-02
Milton, ON

Ave8 to taraf

to taraf

Re: [Internet] Bell intentionally sabotaging Teksavvy Customers

If you had read my post before jumping the gun you wouldn't have your foot in your mouth right now.

Give it another shot.
taraf
join:2011-05-07
Ottawa, ON

taraf

said by Ave8:

If you had read my post before jumping the gun you wouldn't have your foot in your mouth right now.

Give it another shot.

You mean about the part where you started calling in and wasting the time of their customer service? Or the part about where their customer service people that you had called told you, directly, that as a TekSavvy customer you needed to call them?

There is a proper escalation process that you didn't follow. That escalation process is not for you to start wasting the time of Bell employees by phoning in, it is for you to have TekSavvy lodge a ticket with their wholesale upstream support.

Ave8
join:2004-01-02
Milton, ON

Ave8

Because evidently the internal processes are working well. I'm just putting it out there so people know what type of company bell is. They have the third party isps over a barrel and it's the customer that suffers.
donkey77
join:2008-04-08
Montreal, QC

1 edit

donkey77

Quite sadly the only way most people avoid this runaround is to subscribe to bell for a month then jump ship. Glad to see you didn't cave and got what you originally wanted in the first place.

Cheers to you sir!