share rss forum feed

thedragonmas

join:2007-12-28
Albany, GA
kudos:1
reply to Klarth

Re: 250gb limit

said by Klarth:

Hope this gets posted to the main page. Unfortunately I doubt Mediacom is capable of being shamed given their brazen cash grabbing antics of the past. I see the meter is reflecting the new limits now. Will usage prior to the 7th result in these lovely overages?

only reason i knew was because i came here to day.. i have a mediacom email but i log in to it once every few months just to check up with samknows.

and yeah this is total bullcrap. guess ill shoot off some letters to my congress critters and my local "franchise authority" (the freakin mayor of all people) even tho it wont do any good..

psdp

join:2011-01-20
Cedar Rapids, IA
said by thedragonmas:

said by Klarth:

Hope this gets posted to the main page. Unfortunately I doubt Mediacom is capable of being shamed given their brazen cash grabbing antics of the past. I see the meter is reflecting the new limits now. Will usage prior to the 7th result in these lovely overages?

only reason i knew was because i came here to day.. i have a mediacom email but i log in to it once every few months just to check up with samknows.

Same here, this is the first I've heard or seen of it-- and I do actually have an active mchsi email for some current uses, and I do actually read my bills (I even went and looked at them again just in case). If I hadn't come here tonight, I wouldn't have had any clue what was apparently going to be effective in about 2 weeks%u2026