sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook to jhutchington

Mod

to jhutchington

Re: Warning about Cable Gator in Toronto area

So, afterall6767 ... how's rob403? Did your cable gator service get terminated and Shaw come after you for the bill?

Don't pretend that you're not rob403? Want proof? Compare the tells in this post by Rob403 and comare it with your post
" still think that these guys are better then SCS Communications When i was going to go through them they never came at all for installation for my tv service but i could be wrong but really whats so bad about this company yeah there system could be better and yet someone else hes there internet in my building has far has i see on my wireless network device so they must be good!"
You just cannot win this John ... what would Kayla or Rebecca think of this nonsense you're up to?
Expand your moderator at work

Semaphore
Premium Member
join:2003-11-18

Semaphore to sbrook

Premium Member

to sbrook

Westlink Cable is a Scam !

said by sbrook:

So, afterall6767 ... how's rob403? Did your cable gator service get terminated and Shaw come after you for the bill?

Don't pretend that you're not rob403? Want proof? Compare the tells in this post by Rob403 and comare it with your post

" still think that these guys are better then SCS Communications When i was going to go through them they never came at all for installation for my tv service but i could be wrong but really whats so bad about this company yeah there system could be better and yet someone else hes there internet in my building has far has i see on my wireless network device so they must be good!"
You just cannot win this John ... what would Kayla or Rebecca think of this nonsense you're up to?

Wow.... holly crap....That's soooooo obvious it's sad ... John Boy! hire those shills back that you had before !!! - your ship is sinking fast - maybe they'll help bail ?!?!?!?!

Oh wait. What's that ? You ripped them off too ? Shite. Well that bit ya in the arse didn't it ????

No worries though, because it looks like all the evidence still points to ...

====================
Westlink Cable is a Scam !