Canaca
Premium Member
join:2007-03-05
Mississauga, ON

Canaca to rednekcowboy

Premium Member

to rednekcowboy

Re: IPTV starting date..

You should of at least received a ticket ID. This is automatically sent when an email is submitted to our sales department. No human intervention is required for this action.

Won't try to change your mind however your business will always be welcomed.

Have a great weekend.

rednekcowboy
join:2012-03-21

rednekcowboy

said by Canaca:

You should of at least received a ticket ID. This is automatically sent when an email is submitted to our sales department. No human intervention is required for this action.

Won't try to change your mind however your business will always be welcomed.

Have a great weekend.

Nope, never got one at all. Maybe it didn't go through? Should have for both Acanac and Distributel though (I actually, if I remember correctly--getting old lol, copied and pasted the exact same thing to all three).

I can give you my email if you want to double-check (actually put it in this post but thought better of that ). Though I am really happy with Ebox.....

Canaca
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Canaca

Premium Member

You can send me a PM with the email. I can take a quick look.

rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy

pm sent

Canaca
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Canaca

Premium Member

I searched both Zazeen's and Acanac's ticket systems and nothing came up. I will have to get back to you on the Distributel side.

Even though it's probably too late I would still be happy to answer your questions.

rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy

said by Canaca:

I searched both Zazeen's and Acanac's ticket systems and nothing came up. I will have to get back to you on the Distributel side.

Even though it's probably too late I would still be happy to answer your questions.

I'll shoot you a pm later tonight or tomorrow. Got a date with the wife.....
sfernand
join:2013-07-19

1 edit

sfernand to Canaca

to Canaca
said by Canaca:

Mr Acanac, You need to show this much attention & enthusiasm & promptness with your acanac customer`s concerns on zazeen forum than trying to investigate a ticket from the past ...that too from an ex-customer. Keep us happy and they will come...back

Canaca
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Canaca

Premium Member

said by sfernand:

said by Canaca:

Mr Acanac, You need to show this much attention & enthusiasm & promptness with your acanac customer`s concerns on zazeen forum than trying to investigate a ticket from the past ...that too from an ex-customer. Keep us happy and they will come...back

I am here to help and if you have any specific questions please feel free to ask.