Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

dhudson1984

join:2008-01-04
Charleston, WV
reply to longgone

Re: Charleston WV Area Internet Issues Continues

^ Apparently, he already has SDL L3Tech on it and he is in contact with the lead techs now on the issue and they're trying to find it and get it fixed.

longgone

join:2000-12-30
Culloden, WV

said by dhudson1984:

^ Apparently, he already has SDL L3Tech on it and he is in contact with the lead techs now on the issue and they're trying to find it and get it fixed.

Yes indeed, as that's mostly correct, except problems still remain, even after everything significantly important was done at the utility pole and inside the house Sunday during the third visit that is usually related to this type of local neighborhood Internet problem. The tech was personally going to work with maintenance personnel Monday morning on equipment out on the main line that he indicated ... should fix the problem. I have not been contacted since Sunday evening on anything further.

longgone

join:2000-12-30
Culloden, WV

3 edits
reply to dhudson1984

said by dhudson1984:

Yes, and unfortunately it is still stands that way.

SDL L3Tech is the only person making any direct contact with me, and I am so grateful for everything that SDL is doing, as the L3 tech that was here on Sunday that did not find the problem, had given me his cell number, and indicated that he would be also phoning me... he hasn't done that, or hasn't returned any of my phone calls to his cell?

Whoa, the connection dropped out in the middle of making these comments.

The only thing that I've learned, after calling in to the West Virginia support Call Center, is that the rep saw nothing further to report on the matter, because the Sunday service call was shown as being "canceled", but SDL has recently indicated that the local technicians are still working on the problem.
Today the Internet performance has constantly ran up and down from 1/2mb to 20mb, but appears to have settled down around 20mb, but now the Upload is crawling, and the Upload has not shown as having any problem before, or anytime with this internet performance issues which began two weeks ago.