MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN

Kilroy

MVM

Collect the whole set - Part 2

For the Alliance

For the HORDE

Well, I finally did it, a full set of 22 level 90 toons. I'm going to have to work my monk's gear up, but that won't take too long.

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart

Wow nice, now you might have time to actually play... lol

shinjuru

join:2000-10-29
West Coast

shinjuru to Kilroy

to Kilroy
I was wondering when I would see an all 90s update.

Noiche
Premium Member
join:2013-06-17
Apo, AP

Noiche to Goldheart

Premium Member

to Goldheart
+1 Southpark reference

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5 to Kilroy

to Kilroy
Well done!

I'll be happy with just 11 90's.
Criticals
join:2010-05-30

Criticals to Kilroy

to Kilroy
Well ill be. Thats a nice collection you have going. I have to ask though how many of those toons do you plan on gettin into some raids and dugeons or arenas and RBGs. Then again, maybe you are just leveling for the thrill of leveling. Either way that is something to be proud of.

P Ness
You'Ve Forgotten 9-11 Already
Premium Member
join:2001-08-29
way way out

P Ness to Kilroy

Premium Member

to Kilroy
everyone should be able to start a toon out at -20 or -10 levels from max level.

I just level'ed a paladin and for the love of god...I really want to level a monk but Fuck That Shit in the Pooper. it was not bad as a tank since I could BoA instance level my ass off but as a dps.

why do they insist on making it such a grind..and yes even with all the xp gear including the freaking ring and buffs from all world events it still takes WAY too freaking long.

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14

said by P Ness:

why do they insist on making it such a grind..

you sir have never played a korean mmo i take it; you'll never hear of an ethiopian with an eating disorder. Don't forget they've already nerfed leveling requirement xp by up to 30% for some levels. and 10% at a minimum for others.
mrbungle
join:2010-11-09

mrbungle to Kilroy

to Kilroy
nice. I limited myself to 16 level 90s . one of each class, and 5 classes (DK, Mage, Paladin, Rogue Druid) repeated for the opposite faction -- but 8 Alliance and 8 Horde at the level cap

»i.imgur.com/f3Um9xg.jpg

names were blotched out because i regularly link that image back to the official WoW forum