how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

KeyLogger

join:2007-08-08

[help] where's the damn store hours

Click for full size
how can they called this an improved page »www.optimum.net/support/contact-···um-store

~~~~~~~~~~
by the way, why an Arris modem works for few minutes then the "power LED" blinking?

MuDvAyNe
Premium
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY
»preview.optimum.net/Support/Stores
--
Mets, Cowboys, Devils

georgermct
PERFORMANCE

join:2000-05-12
Fairfield CT
reply to KeyLogger
Looks like they forgot the store hours.
(dumb asses, should have left well enough alone).

sandman9r
Premium
join:2003-11-09
Bronx, NY
Reviews:
·Optimum Voice
·Optimum Online
reply to KeyLogger
I'm glad someone agrees with me. I complained about this a month or so ago. Along with the reboot of the site came missteps like this.

Dear Cablevision: I don't need to see Google Maps when I want to get basic store hour information. Keep it simple.

vabello

join:2011-05-05
Hackettstown, NJ
reply to KeyLogger
Totally agree. I had the same issue last month. I couldn't find the store hours for the life of me on the web site. Ended up just driving out to the store since I had some time and it ended up being closed (on a Sunday... had a feeling it would be, but tried anyway)... Not a huge deal, but wasted some gas and some time. It would be nice if just basic information that used to be on the web site about the stores was still there!

mbernste
Boosted
Premium,MVM
join:2001-06-30
Piscataway, NJ
reply to KeyLogger
Last month when I wanted to swap out my modem for a DOCSIS 3 I wanted to check the store hours as well and for the life of me I couldn't find it on the site as well. I ended up calling Cablevision and they have a menu option on their phone menu that gives you the store hours for your local area. I do agree this is a big misstep by the site designers.