Search similar:

uniqs

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS

The Second Coming Is Imminent 4G LTE Rollot At Sauble Beach

Telus rolled out 4G LTE at Sauble Beach today. They also added Gravenhurst, Bracebridge and Huntsville to 4G LTE. »about.telus.com/communit ··· le-beach

No sign from Rogers or Bell about 4G LTE in Grey-Bruce, although Muskoka is already lit for Bell.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

I actually picked up LTE at my cottage this past weekend. Though only outside of the house. Rogers also deployed in the bracebridge & huntsville area, but i am quite a bit away from there but its still picking up the signal (Hwy 35/118 area).

Oh, and with only 1 bar, still got 45ms ping and 12meg down and 3.5meg up. LTE pwnz. on 3G it barely breaks 1-2meg.

creed3020
Premium Member
join:2006-04-26
Kitchener, ON

creed3020

Premium Member

I'll be up that way later in the month. I'm on Virgin so I'll see what the Bell LTE network can handle up there.

Based on the coverage map though if you head east on the 118 you're quickly back into 3G.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to DKS

Premium Member

to DKS
I was on Stoney Lake for the last week and a half, Wind Mobile Forgetaboutit, friends have Rogers and Telus, worked like a charm, my buddy who has a Galaxy S3 on Telus was getting LTE.

Oddly when the storm that ran through early last week, it caused major problems texts weren't getting into the city, phone calls barely worked at times.

jimbotelecom
join:2011-07-11

jimbotelecom to DKS

to DKS
I had Rogers LTE in Tobermory just a few weeks ago.
koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW
join:2005-01-08
Etobicoke, ON

koreyb to DKS

to DKS
Bell and Telus use the same towers, so I wouldn't be surprised that Bell customers also have 4G LTE in your area too.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS to jimbotelecom

to jimbotelecom
There have been random hits by Rogers customers in owen Sound, reporting that LTE is lit, from time to time.
DKS

DKS to koreyb

to koreyb
said by koreyb:

Bell and Telus use the same towers, so I wouldn't be surprised that Bell customers also have 4G LTE in your area too.

Bell has made no announcement of it, not updated their maps.