Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

GLIMMER

join:2004-01-17
Fisher, IL
reply to MediacomChad

Re: [Cable HSI] New Data Cap & Old 12/1 Grandfathered Plan

chad can you please drop the 2-3% bs line. If you are so sure of that please post some HARD DATA. I have yet to see a mediacom usage meter be right either. Is this going to be fixed?

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium,VIP
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL
kudos:118
We have no issues with usage meter.

drslash
Goya Asma
Premium
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA
said by MediacomChad:

I have a problem with it. What happened to the past 3 months view?

k9iua6

join:2004-05-23
Dubuque, IA
kudos:1
reply to MediacomChad
said by MediacomChad:

Chad, the problem with the usage meter is that the 3-month display keeps breaking. It works for while, and then, like currently, displays nothing. Your web servers are apparently unable to talk to the database server to retrieve the past data. This needs to be fixed so users can have an idea of their current and past usage.

thedragonmas

join:2007-12-28
Albany, GA
kudos:1
reply to MediacomChad
said by MediacomChad:

3 month graph

so, a blank graph for the 3 month view isnt a problem?

kwbelt1

join:2006-06-03
Marion, IL
reply to MediacomChad
There has to be an issue. It shows I used 14gb last month. Just under 250 the month before and I'm over 250 this month. Internet habits haven't changed in the house so last month is very, very wrong. And 2 or 3 months in a row early this year 900+gb of data in a week then the meter just stopped counting? Seems like an 'issue' to me.

bulletsam

join:2008-04-08
Charleston, IL
Reviews:
·Mediacom
Which is exactly the reason I saved this.

nicheplayer

join:2008-02-15
Iowa City, IA
reply to GLIMMER
said by GLIMMER:

chad can you please drop the 2-3% bs line. If you are so sure of that please post some HARD DATA.

You don't think Mediacom has a pretty good grasp of these numbers?

GLIMMER

join:2004-01-17
Fisher, IL
said by nicheplayer:

said by GLIMMER:

chad can you please drop the 2-3% bs line. If you are so sure of that please post some HARD DATA.

You don't think Mediacom has a pretty good grasp of these numbers?

Nope I don't. Its just like ATT saying the have the worlds largest 4g network. Total BS claim. There marketing department is good at stretching the truth. Thats why I said give the hard data if your going to open your mouth about it. Even if they did there are some areas that are just getting 50/5 and 105/10 service because of there lack of investment and that will change the percentages also. I was just able to get 50/5 service 4 months ago. I still cant get the 105/10 service.