Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

GLIMMER

join:2004-01-17
Fisher, IL
reply to wth

Re: [Cable HSI] New Data Cap & Old 12/1 Grandfathered Plan

my point exactly it does not work right. I cant see 3 months worth of data usage.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium,VIP
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL
kudos:103

With this change, we began new reporting on usage. So effective July 7, 2013, the customers that were not on a usage allowance previously, will only see 1 month worth of usage. The 3 month tab will update as we move forward and after 4 months, they will again have the current month and the previous 3 months of usage data.

*Note: Some of the customers that were not on a usage allowance were already viewing their usage. Since we started new reporting on usage, all of these customers usage reporting will now start with July 7, 2013. Thus meaning, they will only see 1 month of usage at this time. The 3 month tab will update as we move forward.
--
MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
»mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport/

drslash
Goya Asma
Premium
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA

More brilliant logic from Mediacom...break something that was working fine.

thedragonmas

join:2007-12-28
Albany, GA
kudos:1
reply to MediacomChad

said by MediacomChad:

With this change, we began new reporting on usage. So effective July 7, 2013, the customers that were not on a usage allowance previously, will only see 1 month worth of usage. The 3 month tab will update as we move forward and after 4 months, they will again have the current month and the previous 3 months of usage data.

*Note: Some of the customers that were not on a usage allowance were already viewing their usage. Since we started new reporting on usage, all of these customers usage reporting will now start with July 7, 2013. Thus meaning, they will only see 1 month of usage at this time. The 3 month tab will update as we move forward.

i dont mean to be a pain here but, lets say for example a user never bothered to look at their usage, now all of a sudden they see they will start being billed overages. doesnt mediacom think that now they might want to look at previous usage to see if they would like to upgrade instead of getting hit with an overage bill?

mediacom logic = fail

GLIMMER

join:2004-01-17
Fisher, IL
reply to MediacomChad

It's broke for everyone. I have been on usage based for months and I can't sew the last 3 months. Mediacom couldn't find there way out of a wet paper bag

tsduke
Premium
join:2006-03-04
Waterloo, IA
reply to MediacomChad

Great, so we can't get an accurate average to see where we are really at a month before the caps go in to affect??