spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Nay76

@spcsdns.net

[CenturyTel] awful customer service

My ex placed an order to set up service at my home. He isn't even living there ! Centurylink will not allow me to cancel the order that he placed because he has to be the one to do it. It's one of his harrassment techniques. I am the only person listed on the property as resident.. how can he set up service and not prove he lives there but I can not cancel it and I can prove I am the only one living there?

ILpt4U
Premium
join:2006-11-12
Lisle, IL
kudos:9
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

I would recommend contacting the CenturyLink Social Media team - let them take a look at it. Sometimes they have more access than the typical phone support channels

talktous@centurylink.com I believe is their email. And they post on this forum under the username "CenturyLink"

»/profile/1627664

Bored

@qwest.net
reply to Nay76

If it is in his name then won't he be paying for it? Don't cancel the order just don't do anything with it. The bill will rack up and he'll have to pay it.

TheMayor

join:2002-05-09

1 edit

That idea might work, if the service was in the other person's name & you know 100% for a fact, the ex doesn't know your social security number.

If it's possible they know the SS #, then if they won't remove the service, then I would make sure that your info isn't on the account whatsoever, even if you have to talk to a manager.

Boss302_1970

join:2009-12-11
reply to ILpt4U

this is your best option