Search similar:

uniqs
bjm19feb
join:2013-08-13
Fort Madison, IA

bjm19feb

Service in and out during the day

Hello,

For the last few weeks on and off my internet and TV (both HD DVR and regular cable) have been going in and out of service. The internet completely stops working for about half an hour then back on for ten minutes then all over again. The TV's go out and have pixelation during this time. The strange thing is that it only seems to happen during the day, from about 10am-4pm. I have had appointments for a technician to come out but cancel it because it works again. Anyone know anything about this or offer any help? Thanks in advance!

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

said by bjm19feb:

Hello,

For the last few weeks on and off my internet and TV (both HD DVR and regular cable) have been going in and out of service. The internet completely stops working for about half an hour then back on for ten minutes then all over again. The TV's go out and have pixelation during this time. The strange thing is that it only seems to happen during the day, from about 10am-4pm. I have had appointments for a technician to come out but cancel it because it works again. Anyone know anything about this or offer any help? Thanks in advance!

is TWC doing maintenance in Dayton? I know TWC did something similar in the Dallas area from 2006-2008 where they rebuilt the systems in North Texas from 750MHz and some areas were 550MHz
A cable and 330MHz/450MHz B cable and they made everyone on a single one line 860MHz system after the upgrade
bjm19feb
join:2013-08-13
Fort Madison, IA

bjm19feb

Hmmm possibly but if they are they sure didn't tell me to expect outages. When they did that did they tell everyone that there could be problems?
Matt7
join:2001-01-02
Columbus, OH

Matt7 to bjm19feb

to bjm19feb
said by bjm19feb:

Hello,

Could be your on borderline for your signal levels if your using HD DVR and internet.. Might be best to get a tech out to look at things.

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870 to bjm19feb

to bjm19feb
said by bjm19feb:

Hmmm possibly but if they are they sure didn't tell me to expect outages. When they did that did they tell everyone that there could be problems?

yes they gave advance notices by placing flyers on people's doors if they need access to their utility easement along with notifying the affected city governments and other outlets such the local newspapers.