spc
Search similar:

uniqs

guest2301240
@acanac.net

guest2301240

Anon

Horrible Experience

I went to replace my old phone at Public Mobile and was upsold into buying a new phone with a new plan. At the last minute the salesperson told me I wasn't able to keep my old number. After trying to deactivate my old account, the customer service said I was able to keep my old number and that there was a activation in error. I had to go back to settle this issue and the salesrep refused to give me my old number saying that she could not change the plans. I eventually wanted a refund and she told me that the VISA machine wasn't working and to come back the next day. I came back every day since and the VISA machine was never working. On the 5th day, I said that I wanted a cash refund or else I would call customer service and make a complaint (only have 7 days after the purchase and less than 30min talk time on the phone to get a full refund). She then said that I could not get a refund because I refreshed the phone (to get rid of my Facebook and Gmail information) and that she couldn't see if I had gone over 30 min talk time. She then called customer service, told me to leave, when I came back she told me I used more than 30 min talk time (which was a lie) and that she could not give me a refund. I told her I wanted to see for myself and she told me that only her manager (never there) or supervisor in the call center could see my phone usage and that I had voided my warranty by refreshing my phone. Finally, she said it wasn't fair that I wanted to return my phone 5 days after purchase, that I must have used it for more than 30 min (which I had not) and that there was no evidence to support my claim. I wanted to return the phone the same day that I bought it but it was because the VISA machine was not working for 4 days that I could not get my refund. She treated me like a criminal, like I was trying to pull a fast one on her (which I am pretty sure she pulled a fast one on me when she told me to leave while she talked to customer service).

Very frustrated, angry and will never go back to Public Mobile again after I have enough money to buy a new phone with Rogers.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

Complain to the CCTS
dg_102
join:2005-09-24
Toronto, ON
D-Link DIR-885L
Obihai OBi200
TP-Link TL-WDR4300

dg_102 to guest2301240

to guest2301240
Perhaps first step should be to call VISA and tell them your story. If you are in Ontario go to this page and follow the process.

»www.sse.gov.on.ca/mcs/en ··· ile.aspx

They will help but you have to follow the script, number 2 and then 3.