Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

nicheplayer

join:2008-02-15
Iowa City, IA
reply to wth

Re: [Cable HSI] New Data Cap & Old 12/1 Grandfathered Plan

Another issue is that the usage meter site doesn't appear to be connected in any way to the Mediacom customer service site. What's up with that? Is Mediacom's idea of "the power to simplify" to require me to have two separate logins to access information that should be easily available when I log in to the customer service site I've been using for years?

IowaMan
Premium
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA
Amen! Why the heck??
MediacomChad explain this?

alarson83

join:2007-01-06
West Des Moines, IA
reply to nicheplayer
said by nicheplayer:

Another issue is that the usage meter site doesn't appear to be connected in any way to the Mediacom customer service site. What's up with that? Is Mediacom's idea of "the power to simplify" to require me to have two separate logins to access information that should be easily available when I log in to the customer service site I've been using for years?

Agreed with this. I dont have or really even want a mediacom email. The only time ive had one was when it was created years and years ago when i was still on my parents account living at home before college (im 28 now).. it still forwards to my gmail but i have no idea even what the password is anymore.

nicheplayer

join:2008-02-15
Iowa City, IA
The exchange I had with support via chat this morning would've probably been pretty comical to someone who wasn't actually involved in it.