dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
l0cal32
join:2012-05-30
Stoney Creek, ON

l0cal32

[INTERNET] start new package stoney creek when?

start new package stoney creek when?
I emailed support, billing.
No one is answering?
Cogeco lists 10mb up on their website
Are you implementing this?
thank you

jmck
formerly 'shaded'
join:2010-10-02
Ottawa, ON

jmck

Cogeco doesn't actually offer 10Mbit upload to everyone of their customers yet but are upgrading them in waves.

Start customers in Cogeco areas are also automatically getting upgraded to 10M upload at the same time, but there is no list provided by Cogeco or when it will happen. It should all be done by early September if I remember correctly.

rocca
Start.ca
Premium Member
join:2008-11-16
London, ON

rocca to l0cal32

Premium Member

to l0cal32
Odd, I only see a single unanswered email in our queues and it is not about the 10Mbps upload. It's actually very quiet this afternoon and lots of friendly discussions happening on the floor. If you'd like to PM me your account # I can certainly look for your email in our logs and resend the reply.

But to answer your question here - yes, our customers will be upgraded at the same time as Cogeco's.

We've updated our services page to reflect this:

"* Standard and above packages will automatically have the upload speed increased to 10Mbps, phased in across the network throughout August & September"

...and this thread is also trending with the updates:

»[INTERNET] Cogeco 10meg Upload

We don't have a specific information in advance of what the date of any particular area of any particular city will be updated however.

If you have any questions or need anything else just let me know.
l0cal32
join:2012-05-30
Stoney Creek, ON

l0cal32

thank you
got my answer