spc
Search similar:

uniqs
RemyM
join:2005-02-14
Pinehurst, NC

RemyM

[iO] English Premiere League Channels now available

From a CT PURA Filing. I didn't see anything on the guide channel about this and there is no mention if this is in the Sports Pak or if it's a subscription.

Effective Wednesday, August 14, 2013, Cablevision will launch The English Premiere League (EPL) Soccer overflow channels in Connecticut. Followed by over a billion people worldwide, the Barclay's English Premier League is the most watched sports league and the most lucrative football (soccer) league in the world. It is known for its blistering pace and displays of sublime skill from some of the most talented players in the world. Manchester United is the most successful team in the division – 13 titles, including the 2012-13 season championship. The English Premiere League will launch on channels 471-477 in standard definition and 470 in high definition throughout Connecticut.
RemyM

RemyM

According to a story in the NY TImes:

The Premier League Extra Time package of overflow television channels is free to cable customers who receive NBCSN.
UofMiamiGrad
Premium Member
join:2001-02-03
Syosset, NY

UofMiamiGrad to RemyM

Premium Member

to RemyM
Sucks only one overflow is in HD, they should all be in HD like Directv is doing.

logik
@optonline.net

logik to RemyM

Anon

to RemyM
Can someone confirm that these channels are working for you if you have the Optimum Preferred package (which includes NBCSN) but not the Sports Pak? I have preferred, and not the sports pak and these channels are not working for me.