Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Paralel

join:2011-03-24
Michigan, US
kudos:4
reply to whamel

Re: Has anyone seen these remote cell sites?

Why does it matter how it looks? You sound like that nut that was complaining about AT&T trenching through their perfect lawn.

Darknessfall
Premium
join:2012-08-17
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·Comcast
·AT&T U-Verse
said by Paralel:

Why does it matter how it looks? You sound like that nut that was complaining about AT&T trenching through their perfect lawn.

You won't understand until it happens to you .

Paralel

Michigan, US
You mean the cell sites or the trenching? Because we have these cell sites around us, I could care less. Same with the trenching. They had to trench my yard to replace some cabling. It healed up in a couple of months. You'd never be able to tell. Some people just have too much time on their hands and find things to complain about.

whamel
billhamel .net
Premium
join:2002-05-09
Hinsdale, IL
kudos:10
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·AT&T U-Verse
·Comcast
reply to Paralel
said by Paralel:

I'm a nut...and I think what I did is hilarious! Relax bud.

Darknessfall
Premium
join:2012-08-17
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·Comcast
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to Paralel
said by Paralel:

You mean the cell sites or the trenching? Because we have these cell sites around us, I could care less. Same with the trenching. They had to trench my yard to replace some cabling. It healed up in a couple of months. You'd never be able to tell. Some people just have too much time on their hands and find things to complain about.

Mainly referring to the cell site. Depends where it was placed. With 3 large AT&T boxes on our lawn it begins to get annoying. Especially when it cause people to vandalize the boxes and ruin your property when they do. Not to mention when AT&T doesn't have respect for your property too. Kind of disappointed that our VRAD/other equipment was put in before most CT equipment went pole mounted.

Paralel

Michigan, US
said by Darknessfall:

said by Paralel:

Mainly referring to the cell site. Depends where it was placed. With 3 large AT&T boxes on our lawn it begins to get annoying. Especially when it cause people to vandalize the boxes and ruin your property when they do. Not to mention when AT&T doesn't have respect for your property too. Kind of disappointed that our VRAD/other equipment was put in before most CT equipment went pole mounted.

Well, your situation is quite a bit different. Having a fridge in ones yard would be annoying.