spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

teh_kniferer

@199.166.14.x

Moving Nightmare

I've had nothing but problems trying to move with Acanac. This is a warning to anyone else thinking of joining Acanac. I have been trying to get my serviced for 4 weeks now and they are telling me it will be at least another 5-10 business days! Please see the post I've left on Acanac's forum below and here »community.acanac.com/acanac/view···#p136265

I have tried phoning and I have tried emailing but have gotten nowhere. Posting in the forum will be my final attempt to get this resolved before cancelling my account.

I asked to have my service moved 4 weeks ago and still have not had internet setup at my new location. I have called multiple times and have been told different information from your support representatives each time about where in the process we are. First, I was told around 3 weeks ago that the modem was sent out and a date would be set to complete the move. I called after another week and was told the modem was not sent out and that nothing in my move had been processed. Finally, after arguing on the phone for a while, they moved my process forward and just this week I received the modem. I called again today to see when the service would actually be moved and now they're saying it'll be another 5-10 days to swap the modem on your end and then the date would be set after this!

This is unacceptable! How can I be lied to about where we are in the process and then expect to wait a total of up to 6 weeks for the entire process to be finished? I was told the process would take 2 weeks total and now we're on week 4. What can you do to fix this? If I cannot get my service setup this week then please cancel my account as going with a competitor will be much faster and easier.

Fergless
Premium
join:2008-04-19
Toronto, ON
kudos:1

I replied to your topic on the Acanac Community Forum.

teh_kniferer

@distributel.net

As mentioned in the Acanac thread, you've provided no new info or help. Again, please rectify this issue or I will be moving to another company.

Fergless
Premium
join:2008-04-19
Toronto, ON
kudos:1

Since you just gave me ticket #'s, there were none before I replied.
You might give me time to reply to you. I did ask you to look at the message at the top of the forum and you apparently still could not see it.

I will not be replying here but on the Acanac Community Forum.