RF (signal issue) 330 Bloor POI in Toronto
DHCP (IP Address issue) Scarlett POI in Toronto
RF (signal issue) Scarlett POI in Toronto
DHCP (IP Address issue) Scarlett POI in Toronto

Customers in the following areas may be experiencing DSL service interruptions:

Montreal
Huntsville
Port Colborne

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconveniences.

fshafique

join:2010-02-08
canada
Any news yet? I've anxiously waited for the weekend to come to finally get my cable install setup with my home network. Except no signal.

Lt_Canuck

@wind.ca
reply to TSI Outages
Are there any status updates on the outages, or an explanation of the situation? I'm sure myself and other customers would like to know.

Thank you.

TSI ShawnS
Premium
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON
kudos:6
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your questions.

We do not know the cause of these issues. We have our vendors investigating the issue.

As of right now the issues are still ongoing. There is no estimated time of when the issues will be resolved.

We thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

TSI Shawn S
--
TSI ShawnS (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee (»»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyCSR ; @TekSavvyNetwork

Lt_Canuck

@wind.ca
Thank you for the update.

BWeb

@rogers.com
reply to TSI ShawnS
I must say, it's been a frustrating 5 days now with no internet at Dupont/Ossington. Even when I've opened a ticket with TS, I wait 5 days with no reply and no explanation. I really hope you at least email all your customers to explain what's happened when this is resolved. The outage isn't the big problem here for me, but the lack of communication is extremely unprofessional.

jdrom

join:2008-03-02
East York, ON
reply to TSI Outages
By chance does this impact Comstock too? I just lost sync.

warrenpeace

join:2008-07-23
Toronto, ON
reply to BWeb
I thought two days was bad. At Ossington/Davenport. Worst is not getting an honest answer and last night tech support tried to make it out to be few people affected and wanted me to troubleshoot, as if it was my setup and my experience was rare and I wasn't affected by 'the outtage'.

I bought a new router after spending hours troubleshooting and thinking maybe it was incompatible with the new Motorola software. Then I see it's still affecting a lot of people and a lot of POI's. Someone should answer, from whatever company is at fault, if we're paying them directly or not.

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
reply to BWeb
said by BWeb :

I must say, it's been a frustrating 5 days now with no internet at Dupont/Ossington.

said by warrenpeace:

At Ossington/Davenport.

I'm at Dupont/Bathurst, no distruptions that I can see right now. No idea if there were any yesterday as I wasn't home though I did note in the modem logs I had the newer SB6120 firmware pushed yesterday, maybe that had something to do with it?

I'd be curious as obviously you guys are on different nodes in the same region(s).
--

!- From the mind located in the shadows of infinity -!
Nine.Zero.Burp.Nine.Six
Twitter = @TwiztedZero
Chat = irc.teksavvy.ca

BenVanDorp

join:2012-08-10
London, ON
reply to TSI Outages
Hey guys, is there an outage in london? Lost connection at 11:01 pm.

Ive been on the phone on hold for a bit but im getting a SYNC timing synchronization failure, no time either.

Twiin

join:2002-11-15
Toronto, ON
reply to TwiztedZero
I'm at Bloor/Bathurst, and I've been down for two days.

skywalker

join:2013-07-02
Ive been down on the scarlett poi since around 3am Friday and I was told by the TSI tech this afternoon they were still waiting on the vendor to tell them what the issue is. Theres an outage effecting mississauga, toronto, etobicoke and theyre not sure what it is?

stiki

join:2010-01-25
reply to TSI Outages
My Internet was fine until around 3:20am 08/18. Now it says authentication failure on my sagemcom modem under Internet status. I have 15/10 Dsl. Is this issue related to the other outages?

ajjhdisjs

@wind.ca
Hamilton with 15/10. Modem getting ppoe with failure

Moooo

@rogers.com
Internet died a few min ago. Modem has flashing red light

Dsl 15/10 Richmond hill

jrymcmb

@telus.com
reply to ajjhdisjs
Can't get my internet to work in St Catharines. Guess its pointless calling tech support at 4am. Let's hope its working by the time I wake up !

ottdsl

@rogers.com
reply to TSI ShawnS
Ottaea dsl is deaf too. St catherines to ottawa. Oh my.

bjlockie

join:2007-12-16
Ottawa, DSL
My DSL in Ottawa came back while I was on hold with TekSavvy (waiting to speak to a real person).
I don't know if it was a sync or DNS issue.

Tig

join:2006-06-29
Carrying Place, ON
reply to TSI Outages
Poor speeds all weekend in the Trenton area.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
We may have fixed slow speeds. We will know tonight: »[Cable] Slow speeds on rCable, see page 3
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

spiffywiffy

join:2007-06-04
Toronto, ON
reply to TSI Outages
Have had no internet since Thursday - sync failures, T3 timeouts, etc. College/Lansdowne. On ATPIA 45/4. Was told 6-10 DAYS (!!!) before ticket was acted on and could NOT be given a specific day for repair during that time - was I available every day just in case - LOL. Just brutal.

Tig

join:2006-06-29
Carrying Place, ON
reply to TSI Marc
Thanks for the reply Marc. I should have mentioned that I am on DSL.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
said by Tig:

Thanks for the reply Marc. I should have mentioned that I am on DSL.

Oh, I see. I don't know what that's about then. Hopefully it's not a network wide issue.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to spiffywiffy
said by spiffywiffy:

Have had no internet since Thursday - sync failures, T3 timeouts, etc. College/Lansdowne. On ATPIA 45/4. Was told 6-10 DAYS (!!!) before ticket was acted on and could NOT be given a specific day for repair during that time - was I available every day just in case - LOL. Just brutal.

We have been working with Rogers to improve the response time. Hopefully your issues gets solved soon.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

enzymes

join:2003-11-29
Brampton, ON
Hey Marc,

are Rogers users having similar issues? When I look at the Rogers DSLR forum... I don't see them complaining about any outages.

seems to me like Rogers are just messing with teksavvy customers :/