Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

dave4050

join:2013-08-17
Clermont, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert

Re: [CFL] Unavailable Channels - All HD

All my channels are back! Thank you for your help.

BridgeKeeper

@bhn.net
said by dave4050:

I have been having similar issues. I have rebooted my box twice. Some channels are back, but others, like NBC Sports Network, are still unavailable. Most of the channels unavailable are sports related, including BH's own channel.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148
said by BridgeKeeper :

said by dave4050:

I have been having similar issues. I have rebooted my box twice. Some channels are back, but others, like NBC Sports Network, are still unavailable. Most of the channels unavailable are sports related, including BH's own channel.

Then you have something else going on not related to this...this has been resolved. Open a direct forums thread and I will take a look.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

BridgeKeeper

join:2013-08-17
Orlando, FL
Then you have something else going on not related to this...this has been resolved. Open a direct forums thread and I will take a look.

Thanks for the quick response. Before I do that, how can you be sure the issue has been resolved when I have been having the same issue with the same channels that the others in this thread have been having? I seem to be in the same boat as JumboTech, who said he is "almost all back." Could this take some time to completely resolve on my box?

And, since I am new here (I found the thread through a Google search), can you point me in the direction of how to open a "direct forum thread," or at least, what you need in it?