spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Moe_84

join:2013-08-18

[TV] Midwest and Bein Sports

Is there any information on when Bein Sports HD will be added to channel listings for Midwest regions(Northeast Ohio to be specific)?

Soccer season has already begun and I hope its not yet another year we're going to miss on the Italian and Spanish leagues

Moe_84

Anyone here have a clue about this channel?

Tried emailing/calling/chatting with support and they seem like they have no idea what I'm talking about when I mention Bein Sport.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY
kudos:11
Unless the channel is on the channel adds for the next month, no one in support will be able to tell you when its going to be added.
Sorry

Hob
--
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Moe_84

said by hobgoblin:

Unless the channel is on the channel adds for the next month, no one in support will be able to tell you when its going to be added.
Sorry

Hob

Thanks for that info.

Would you happen to know who has that kind of information? Who can I reach with e-mails and what not? I tried doing my part by tweeting/e-mailing but no reply whatsoever.

Today I found out they rolled out Bein Sport in Columbus, OH last month. So its just Northeast Ohio who don't have it and I'm wondering if we're going to get it all.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
Orchard Park, NY
As channels lineups are slowly becoming standard it probably will come, you have to realize its a very Niche channel. Someone somewhere probably has a master plan, I dont know who that is.

Hob

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:4
reply to Moe_84
Hmm I don't know but I believe beIN Sport was just added in Mid-Ohio on TWC recently

Also there is a TWC system that is kind of a sister system to the one that I am on and they got a notice in the paper today about adding the sports pass to their system so now they will have all of the sports pass channels as they never had a sports tier

They are getting in HD:
PAC12 National HD
Sportsman Channel HD
CBS Sports Net HD
beIN Sport HD
MLB Strike Zone HD
ESPN Goal Line HD
Fox Soccer Plus HD
NFL Red Zone HD
Tennis Channel HD
TWC Sports Net HD
Universal Sports Net HD
BTN HD

along with:
Fox Sports 2
NBA TV
beIN Sport SD
PAC12 National SD
Sportman Channel SD
CBS Sports Net SD
Fox Soccer Plus SD
NFL Red Zone SD
Tennis channel SD
TWC Sports Net SD
Universal Sports Net SD
Fox College Sports Atlantic
Fox College Sports Central
Fox College Sports Pacific
BTN SD

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
Orchard Park, NY
"Hmm I don't know but I believe beIN Sport was just added in Mid-Ohio on TWC recently'

So what does this mean for the OP?

Hob
--
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Moe_84

reply to motorola870
It was indeed added to Columbus, Ohio lineup last month. I can confirm with friends who live there.

However, my question is regarding Northeast Ohio. (Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown etc.)