uniqs
Happydude32
Premium Member
join:2005-07-16

Happydude32 to Racerbob

Premium Member

to Racerbob

Re: [TV] Fox Sports 1 & 2 will be on TWC on the 17th after all

Yes, I do have a lot of knowledge of NASCAR, followed the sport hardcore since I was 4 years old. Sorry I have no respect for Baby E whose only claim to fame is his dead daddy, the biggest prick on the circuit. Also the Busch brats who are a couple of crybabies.

Any of these names sound familiar, Donnie Wingo, Steve Hmiel, Bud Moore, Mickey Gibbs? I met them and many more every year at the small diner we'd stop at outside of Watkins Glenn before the race. Met many of the pit crews and drivers of the '90s. Been to about 17 races, granted most of them were the Bud At The Glenn. Also got thousands of dollars worth of die cast and other collectables including some artwork done by Sam Bass. So yes I have quite a bit of NASCAR knowledge and a personalized autograph from Alan Kulwicki my uncle got for me a when he went to either Pocono or Dover before his helicopter crash.

So do me a favor, and don't ever challenge my knowledge on the subject again, okay?

Racerbob
Premium Member
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY

Racerbob

Premium Member

Whatever you say Steve. Whatever you say. I never heard of any of those names that you have dropped. You are indeed an expert.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin to Happydude32

Premium Member

to Happydude32
"Sorry I have no respect for Baby E whose only claim to fame is his dead daddy, the biggest prick on the circuit. "

While I was never a Dale Sr fan, I find your comment completely tasteless and probably off topic.

Hob
Happydude32
Premium Member

Happydude32

Premium Member

Yes it is tasteless, but so was he. I never had any respect for him and never will. One word describes the last lap of the 2001 Daytona 500. Karma.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

"One word describes the last lap of the 2001 Daytona 500. Karma."

Ok You just became the first person I have ever blocked on this site. Probably your loss.....certainly not mine.

Bye

Racerbob
Premium Member
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY

Racerbob to hobgoblin

Premium Member

to hobgoblin
True colors are being shown once again. I am appalled to read what has been written here. But I am not surprised. My block is being reapplied also.
Happydude32
Premium Member

Happydude32 to hobgoblin

Premium Member

to hobgoblin
Sorry that I have no respect for a driver who made a career wrecking other drivers intentionally and putting other peoples lives at risk week after week. He got what was coming to him. Am I glad he's dead, no, was I ever sad about it, nope. You can only play with fire so many times before you get burned.