spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

protodoll

join:2010-11-11
reply to NoLongerTSI

Re: [Cable] Paid Teksavvy $210 on August 2nd. Still no internet.

said by NoLongerTSI:

So the reason there was a delay was Teksavvy sent the order out to Rogers instead of Cogeco.

said by TSI Marc:

there is no disorganization on our side.

So it WAS disorganization on the part of TSI.

Look, I don't want to harp on TSI. I get that they're doing their best. But when their best is placing the order to the wrong company and then ignoring it for a month? Andre listed all of their failures to communicate, and he's right -- you guys need to learn to talk to ALL of your customers, not just those of us who sit on the forums begging you for help.

TSI is bleeding customers not because Rogers and Bell are fucking with them (although they are). They're bleeding customers because, as far as we can tell, they do not care about us (us, here, refers to people who for reasons like NOT HAVING AN INTERNET CONNECTION cannot get to the forums).

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28

1 recommendation

This customer was on the border between Cogeco and Rogers. We assumed incorrectly that he was with Rogers, he didn't say either. It was an honest mistake on both parts. This is an isolated issue and not at all related to other widespread problems. What I was referring to is not related to this issue although it seemed to be at the time.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

protodoll

said by TSI Marc:

This customer was on the border between Cogeco and Rogers. We assumed incorrectly that he was with Rogers, he didn't say either. It was an honest mistake on both parts. This is an isolated issue and not at all related to other widespread problems. What I was referring to is not related to this issue although it seemed to be at the time.

But this IS related to the widespread problem!

The widespread problems is that your service agents create tickets and then, because the whole lot of you is in this "once we send to Rogers it's gone!" mentality, they forget about the tickets. That would be fine if Rogers/Cogeco/Bell etc. were on top of things, but since they aren't, you need to be going to bat for us.

What we're seeing here is that you blame the other company and then IGNORE the ticket and everything about it for weeks. It gathers dust while we trust that you're doing something about it, only you aren't.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
that's just not true. we are doing a ton in the back ground. I just can't talk about it publically.

we are currently seeing up to 16 days of delays with some tickets.

what you are basically saying is, why not have each ticket reviewed again by other agents just in case the first agent made a mistake? is that what you're saying?

in this specific case, somebody needed to figure out that it wasn't a rogers line but a cogeco line. Our database said it was Rogers... maybe through more dialogue, it might have come up sooner that it was a Cogeco line.. ?
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

rodjames
Premium
join:2010-06-19
Gloucester, ON
reply to NoLongerTSI
Marc you're just feeding them now.

Gwai Lo Dan

join:2007-01-24
L5B 0C8
reply to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

what you are basically saying is, why not have each ticket reviewed again by other agents just in case the first agent made a mistake? is that what you're saying?

I think he is saying "follow up on old tickets proactively" as opposed to (his perception of) lobbing it over to Rogers with no followup regardless of how long it is there, unless the customer calls again.

DHT

@108.174.24.x
I have exactly the same problem. You guys have a really bad customer service. There are no follow ups for the issues. I was supposed to get my service connected last Sunday and no one showed up, I wasted my morning waiting... This is unacceptable and on top of that I called and the agent said the same thing, "we will escalate this issue... this and that... you should receive a call in 48 hours" (40 minutes in a call) then no call, I have to call again and the same story... the 48 hours expired yesterday and I will call tomorrow to cancel and get a refund of my service moving fee...

I really liked Teksavvy but this is unacceptable I prefer to pay more to have a reliable ISP. I rely on the internet to do work from home and I cannot keep waiting.

protodoll

reply to Gwai Lo Dan
said by Gwai Lo Dan:

said by TSI Marc:

I think he is saying "follow up on old tickets proactively" as opposed to (his perception of) lobbing it over to Rogers with no followup regardless of how long it is there, unless the customer calls again.

That is exactly what I was trying to say. Thanks, Dan.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
reply to Gwai Lo Dan
we are definitely doing that. The issue is that there are hundreds of tickets above what we normally have so its a fine line of managing the super-surplus of tickets vs the inbound wait times.

We recently put together a team to just handle ticket escalations.