spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

xenokai7

join:2005-08-29
reply to Paralel

Re: What is U-Verse? DSL/Cable or Fiber?

ok thanks for the info, Does AT&T normal DSL not use ADSL2+? My current local DSL company which only offer up to 6mb max and only 1.5mb at my current home swicthed there dsl to ADSL2+ about 2 years ago. I figured AT&T swicthed years before that?

Matt7

join:2001-01-02
Columbus, OH
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·Insight Communic..

said by xenokai7:

ok thanks for the info, Does AT&T normal DSL not use ADSL2+? My current local DSL company which only offer up to 6mb max and only 1.5mb at my current home swicthed there dsl to ADSL2+ about 2 years ago. I figured AT&T swicthed years before that?

AT&T offers ADSL2+ in some areas...

mackey

join:2007-08-20
kudos:6

said by Matt7:

said by xenokai7:

AT&T offers ADSL2+ in some areas...

But they call it Uverse. If you just have "DSL" then it's not ADSL2+.

/M

mackey

join:2007-08-20
kudos:6
reply to xenokai7

said by xenokai7:

No. They waited for the rest of the world to switch to it driving down the equipment cost, then made a big show of switching most of the non-VDSL areas over to it calling it their "next generation" and "fiber optic" service.

/M