spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Philip77

@insightbb.com

[Internet] Tell TWC you want to keep your @insightbb.com email a

Sign the petition today and let them know you are not happy with being FORCED to switch your email address! They are running commercials for new customers that they can KEEP theirs, but we are being FORCED to change ours!

»www.change.org/petitions/time-wa···-address

mackey
Premium
join:2007-08-20
kudos:12

1 recommendation

Re: [Internet] Tell TWC you want to keep your @insightbb.com ema

Reason #5,761 why you should NEVER use an ISP provided e-mail address.

/M

Phroz

join:2005-11-23
Lewiston, ME

1 recommendation

reply to Philip77

This petition is humorous for a couple of reasons.

1. Insight didn't offer email 15 years ago. The domain wasn't even registered until Dec. 2001.

2. What kind of "business" would use an ISP email?

I never got to keep my Adelphia email, so no, you can't keep your Insight email.

Allfirdup

join:2007-01-10
Reynoldsburg, OH
reply to Philip77

there are so many more things in life that matter, just notify your firends and family you have an email change and be happy all the spammers dont have your new email address. for now.

Matt_31
Who Hit The Power Button
Premium
join:2003-02-21
Jasper, IN
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Insight Communic..
reply to Philip77

I have to agree stick with no isp email. I also have to say, With the mess now that were dealing with Id rather just get this over with and get the change done with, Which means keeping the insight email over with too. I personally have changed over and changed what places I did use it for and it wasn't such a big deal. Lets face it Insight is gone.
--
Intel I7-930 2.80GHz, X58A-UD3R Mobo, G.Skill 6GB Triple Channel Ram, EVGA 560 Video, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, 2 VelociRaptors 150GB Each, Windows 7 Home Premium x64,

Zig

join:2008-11-20
Lexington, KY
reply to Philip77

I took it as an opportunity to switch to a non-ISP address and not be locked in to TWC for internet. I think they made a big mistake forcing people to change email addresses for that very reason. It was painful for me because I had a lot of accounts I had to update, but now that I've done it I think it was the best way to go.

And hey when Time Warner gets bought by another company (»Charter Intent on Buying Time Warner Cable) you won't have to change your address yet again . I went with Outlook.com but Gmail and Yahoo are other popular choices.

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:11
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC

1 recommendation

said by Zig:

And hey when Time Warner gets bought by another company (»Charter Intent on Buying Time Warner Cable) you won't have to change your address yet again . I went with Outlook.com but Gmail and Yahoo are other popular choices.

Some registrars will host email and web sites as part of a modestly priced deal on a personal domain; and you keep your domain regardless of your ISP.
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

TBBroadband

join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH
reply to Phroz

its very common lately, have no clue why though.