Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bob4129

join:2011-04-07
Mississauga, ON
reply to TSI Marc

Re: [Cable] ATPIA - Migration Schedule UPDATED August 19th

Has anyone on Wolfedale get move over yet?

TLS2000
Crazy Canuck
Premium
join:2004-02-24
Mississauga, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·Rogers Hi-Speed
Everyone on Wolfedale is on ATPIA now. Unless you're asking about the postal code thing, in which case I bet most on Wolfedale are in the database. Or if you're asking for speed upgrades, expect another week, or longer, of waiting before you see changes in speeds if you've requested them.

Anyone on one of the older packages will retain it unless they ask for their package to be changed.
--
Tom

deal1

join:2010-12-27
Mississauga
reply to TSI Marc
I stand corrected and feel your pain.

metalhawk

join:2007-02-06
Nepean, ON

1 recommendation

reply to TSI Marc
I finally got the 45/4 on Fallowfield, 2 weeks after making the request.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
said by metalhawk:

did you also have to change/upgrade your modem?
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to metalhawk
the reason it might take 2 weeks is if you need to change your modem and also upgrade speed.

each step, given the delays, is 6 days right now... so once the MAC/modem is replaced, we then submit to have the speed changed...
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

cable4me

@teksavvy.com
>each step, given the delays, is 6 days right now.

I wish it was only 6 days. Today is my 8th business days for waiting for my modem upgrade. I got a call from TSI on the 5th day and the person said he was going to bug Rogers and it would get done "in a day or so".

I am hoping that the modem provisioning would have the default new profile and save me another 2 weeks worth of waiting.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
we *can* issue both instructions at the same time.

but it leads to problems. and it could end up leaving you without internet.. this way it's pretty full proof...
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

metalhawk

Nepean, ON
reply to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

said by metalhawk:

did you also have to change/upgrade your modem?

No. I've had my 475 for over 2 years. Just the Rogers backlog, I guess.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
hum. that's not cool.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

metalhawk

Nepean, ON
said by TSI Marc:

hum. that's not cool.

Others on Fallowfield are reporting similar timelines here. *shrugs*

I'm certainly not going to complain considering all the folks around here who don't even have service in the GTA region because of a "signal problem".

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
yeah. it's a mess.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
reply to TSI Marc
Update!

Comstock Postal Codes have been flipped in anticipation for Monday's Flip to AGG.

Cheers,

Andre

ezebob2

join:2008-06-06
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to TSI Marc
Sure is a mess, request on Richmond POI placed on Aug 9, to change to 35/3 have 475 modem since I started with TSI, here we are Aug 23 and still waiting. Rcable must have a lot of staff on summer holidays, or maybe they use Canada Post for inter office communication's, oh no wait, they use their own (slow) internet because their still waiting to be upgraded too.

Petey1013

join:2013-01-30
Ottawa, ON
Yeah, upgraded my speed on the Monday or tuesday (12/13) and still waiting on my speed upgrade. Richmond POI and already have a 476

metalhawk

Nepean, ON
reply to ezebob2
Took 2 weeks on Fallowfield. (7th -> 21st). So you're still in the Ottawa timeline.

dub16v

join:2006-02-24
z9z9z9
reply to TSI Marc
Anyone get the update for Wolfedale? Made the request last Friday (16th) and it is within Tek's system as billing changed to new profile.

EHTL

join:2002-10-31
Canada
said by dub16v:

Anyone get the update for Wolfedale? Made the request last Friday (16th) and it is within Tek's system as billing changed to new profile.

I made the request on last Friday too and got the confirmation from the Sales team. But my billing profile has not been changed and the speed change request was not shown on the portal request.

Should I made the speed change request again?

gardener28

join:2013-08-19
Mississauga, ON

1 edit
reply to TSI Marc
requested on Aug 16th for Wolfedale speed upgrade.
Bought a new modem before that (DCM476) and arrived and changed on Aug 17th.
Aug 21th got an email that the change of service is being processed.
A few hours later got another email that attention required.
"that your account has been sent to our Technical Support Management Team"
and during that time, the internet is GONE.
can not connect to HSI since then and frustrated.

Please help.

OID-[removed for privacy]

Thanks,

TSI Jonathan
Premium
join:2011-08-24
canada
kudos:10
Hi Gardener28,

Sorry about the frustration, could you post in the direct forum -> »TekSavvy Direct with your account information and we will be more then happy to look into it.

Cheers,

TSI Jonathan
--
Online Experience Manager
Authorized TSI employee - Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

Optional

join:2012-02-26
Mississauga, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

yeah. it's a mess.

Woldfale isnt any faster. I've had a ticket open for almost 3 weeks. we'll see how long a speed change request takes, put it in on friday and got the confirmation email =\ Its not even showing up in the myworld portal under "Portal requests" =(

deal1

Mississauga
Hopefully Rogers has implemented a solution to the issues we are having in the new aggregated setup. If not I guess we can all expect a further degradation after this weeks migration of even more traffic.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
said by deal1:

Hopefully Rogers has implemented a solution to the issues we are having in the new aggregated setup. If not I guess we can all expect a further degradation after this weeks migration of even more traffic.

there have been no problems since Monday evening, and I don't expect there to be any more problems going forward. in fact, I would say that for those who are not affected by any other problems like RF and other issues, you will almost surely see even better speeds than you did before.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

deal1

Mississauga
Marc, why does the current outage report say the following:

We are also seeing slow speeds for all of our customers on all of aggregated Rogers POIs.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
I'll have them remove it. there's no problem.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

The Mongoose

join:2010-01-05
Toronto, ON
reply to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

said by deal1:

there have been no problems since Monday evening, and I don't expect there to be any more problems going forward. in fact, I would say that for those who are not affected by any other problems like RF and other issues, you will almost surely see even better speeds than you did before.

Marc, I'm assuming that's the temporary fix. At what point do you anticipate implementing the permafix?

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
well, I think the best way to say it is that, the problem has been removed permanently.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

1 recommendation

Comstock is done.

»[Cable] ATPIA - Migration Schedule UPDATED August 26th
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

creed3020
Premium
join:2006-04-26
Kitchener, ON
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

well, I think the best way to say it is that, the problem has been removed permanently.

Your confidence in the solution makes me suspect you guys put in a 100g link which you hinted at a while back as being available.

Aimiright?