reply to creed3020

Re: [Cable] ATPIA - Migration Schedule UPDATED August 19th

no. we had plenty of capacity.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

tlsrulz

join:2008-04-01
reply to TSI Marc
Just want to post here that I requested a upgrade on Thus 22 to Cable25/2 .. As of yesterday 25Aug I got an email saying its done !!

I'm on Wolfdale L5N area.. I've been seeing a lot of posts of it taking too long so thought I would update that I got mine.

I confirmed that my Download is fine (22-25 Mbps) .. but not getting the upload 0.3-0.5 Mbps when it should be closer to 2Mbps ... so I opened a ticket for it.

pc8888

join:2011-05-31
estonia
I bet you got the email from teksavvy saying they have "submitted" your request and another email saying they will "bill" you at the new plan rate.

I wish I am wrong though.

tlsrulz

reply to TSI Marc
This is what I got ... TekSavvy Solutions Inc.

Thank you for choosing TekSavvy for your Internet needs!
Your change of service request has been received and has been processed.

I got some other ones earlier ... as well.. but this was the last one.. I take it had been completed.. but maybe I'm not reading it right.

Treegravy
Premium
join:2011-04-21
canada
Reviews:
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to TSI Marc
tlsrulz, that's what we all got. It's the Rogers' waiting game now. They do say 'up to fifteen days' and I'm sitting here on day 11 or 12. I'll wait around 21 days to make sure before squawking.

tlsrulz

reply to TSI Marc
Ok.. then.. I'll join the waiting line

yltsi

join:2012-02-21
reply to TSI Marc
just got my speed upgrade to 45/4 in Mississauga, ordered on Aug 16.

EHTL

join:2002-10-31
Canada
said by yltsi:

just got my speed upgrade to 45/4 in Mississauga, ordered on Aug 16.

Good to hear that. I ordered mine on the 16th too for the 25/2 so I expect to get the upgrade soon. Do you have to reset the modem manually?

yltsi

join:2012-02-21
no manual reset. The modem received remote reset command, came back with the new speed.