how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

NoConn

@rogers.com
reply to TSI Andre

Re: [Cable] ATPIA - Migration Schedule UPDATED August 19th

That's great but how about fixing what's not working first?

pnjunction
Teksavvy Extreme
Premium
join:2008-01-24
Toronto, ON
kudos:1

said by NoConn :

Exactly I work for a huge company and I don't know why we don't get every single person in the company working on every issue that comes up, they'd get resolved way faster except for that's not how things work at all.

Webslingerac

join:2004-05-01
canada

said by pnjunction:

said by NoConn :

Exactly I work for a huge company and I don't know why we don't get every single person in the company working on every issue that comes up, they'd get resolved way faster except for that's not how things work at all.

So your company keeps adding stuff without fixing a prominent pre-existing issue until nothing works at all and the majority of your customers are affected negatively too. That's awesome!

sbrook
Premium,Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa
kudos:13
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·TekSavvy Cable

said by Webslingerac:

So your company keeps adding stuff without fixing a prominent pre-existing issue until nothing works at all and the majority of your customers are affected negatively too. That's awesome!

Let me fix that for you ...

Rogers keeps adding TPIA stuff without fixing a prominent pre-existing issue until nothing works at all and the majority of your customers are affected negatively too. That's awesome!

The probable goal to make people wish they were with Rogers and change back!

Optional

join:2012-02-26
Mississauga, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable

said by sbrook:

said by Webslingerac:

Rogers keeps adding TPIA stuff without fixing a prominent pre-existing issue until nothing works at all and the majority of your customers are affected negatively too. That's awesome!

You hit the nail on the head, been saying this for weeks. It's a ploy, to get people to come back.

Webslingerac

join:2004-05-01
canada

1 edit
reply to sbrook

said by sbrook See Profile

So, you're saying no one at Teksavvy is able to make Rogers stop migrating POIs?

quote:

Yeah, frankly, I have a hard time believing Rogers (or any incumbent) is so incompetent to have not done this on purpose.