cacatne alces in silvis?
MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing

2 recommendations

squirt to Santa Fe

MVM

to Santa Fe

Re: [OhDoh] Dumb things One's done, OR...

i once broke 2 ribs walking home.

jopfef
Home of The Rat Patrol
MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO

jopfef

MVM

said by squirt:

Just HOW did you do this???

squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing

1 recommendation

squirt

MVM

said by jopfef:

said by squirt:

step right. step left. step right. look at car on the street. step left ... oops there was a change in elevation ... fall ... get up. go home. do a couple of hours of gardening. have trouble lying down and getting up for a week without pain subsiding. go get x-rays. 2 broken ribs. doc says i should have come in much earlier, just to make sure they hadn't punctured anything.

Icarus
CHAOS RULES
Mod
join:2000-11-08
Off Center

2 recommendations

Icarus

Mod

said by squirt:

said by jopfef:

said by squirt:

step right. step left. step right. look at car on the street. step left ... oops there was a change in elevation ... fall ... get up. go home. do a couple of hours of gardening. have trouble lying down and getting up for a week without pain subsiding. go get x-rays. 2 broken ribs. doc says i should have come in much earlier, just to make sure they hadn't punctured anything.

We should call you Grace!

jopfef
Home of The Rat Patrol
MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO

1 recommendation

jopfef to squirt

MVM

to squirt
said by squirt:

said by jopfef:

said by squirt:

Talented.