squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
Premium,MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing
kudos:5

2 recommendations

reply to Santa Fe

Re: [OhDoh] Dumb things One's done, OR...

i once broke 2 ribs walking home.

jopfef
Home of the BeaChi Boys
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Charter
·Vonage
said by squirt:

Just HOW did you do this???
--

"...If the beasts were gone, we would die from a great loneliness of spirit." - Chief Seattle

squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
Premium,MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Shaw

1 recommendation

said by jopfef:

said by squirt:

step right. step left. step right. look at car on the street. step left ... oops there was a change in elevation ... fall ... get up. go home. do a couple of hours of gardening. have trouble lying down and getting up for a week without pain subsiding. go get x-rays. 2 broken ribs. doc says i should have come in much earlier, just to make sure they hadn't punctured anything.
--
Jamais le mal n'aura le dernier mot. La foi et l'amour déplacent les montagnes de la haine.
- Marguerite (Maggy) Barankitse

Icarus
Department Of Redundancy Department
Premium,Mod
join:2000-11-08
Off Center

2 recommendations

said by squirt:

said by jopfef:

said by squirt:

step right. step left. step right. look at car on the street. step left ... oops there was a change in elevation ... fall ... get up. go home. do a couple of hours of gardening. have trouble lying down and getting up for a week without pain subsiding. go get x-rays. 2 broken ribs. doc says i should have come in much earlier, just to make sure they hadn't punctured anything.

We should call you Grace!
--
Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.
Team Helix- Folding@Home and Rosetta@Home

jopfef
Home of the BeaChi Boys
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO
Reviews:
·Charter
·Vonage

1 recommendation

reply to squirt
said by squirt:

said by jopfef:

said by squirt:

Talented.